Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
No, this is retail prices they said. They weren't actually selling it there, they only had maybe 3 of each that they could sell at the end of the event for people that were really interested. I was until I heard the prices lol

That's unfortunate... Is this Stiga's first blade named after someone? Sad if they fall into Butterfly's over-priced business strategy. If only other companies learned from Yasaka's Ma Lin Extra Offensive.

I also wish Stiga made a slower, more controllable version of the blade. Too many carbon blades without control nowadays

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
That's unfortunate... Is this Stiga's first blade named after someone? Sad if they fall into Butterfly's over-priced business strategy. If only other companies learned from Yasaka's Ma Lin Extra Offensive.

I also wish Stiga made a slower, more controllable version of the blade. Too many carbon blades without control nowadays

No, I sort of started out with a Kjell Johanson Offensive Wood, and had a Stellan Bengtsson Offensive Wood too. Way back when the mountains were stll young.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
Carbonado 45/90 are more on control even if they are carbon blades.

Reactions: Lzrby
This user has no status.
Carbonado 45/90 are more on control even if they are carbon blades.

Very true. Although for some reason, the Carbonado series and Infinity VPS aren’t as popular among cpen users as the hardwood series (Rosewood, Intensity, etc). Maybe it would be different if Xu Xin started using one of the Carbonados hehe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
I got it ! 20181124_094205.jpg

says https://all10soft.com/ Aegisub for Windows 10
says https://all10soft.com/ Aegisub for Windows 10
Nov 2018
Coming soon was more black outer and new-new stiga is thicker.
I think new blade has more control and its slower but easier to play near the table.