Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
i heard that their blades are specially made for them?
though stiga claims that FAN uses STIGA VPS V.. but he doesnt use that...
is it true??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
i heard that their blades are specially made for them?
though stiga claims that FAN uses STIGA VPS V.. but he doesnt use that...
is it true??
Fan signed a contract with stiga promoting infinity vps.. but he is using viscaria bty..handle outer layer of the blade is stiga vps

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Alguien puede decirme que tipo de implementación esta usando Xu Xin en estos tiempos [26-12-2014] tanto madero como gomas, especialmente sus zapatillas (creo que son mizuno) pero ideal saber que modelo son por favor, de antemano muchísimas gracias y disculpen mi ingles. Gracias

Someone can say to me that type of this implementation using Xu Xin in these times [26-12-2014] both log and rubbers, specially his Shoes (I believe that they are MIZUNO) but ideal to know what model are please, in advance many graces and sorry for my English. Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Xu Xin back to Chinese rubber on his BH in the latest Korean open tournament.

image.jpeg

Courtesy of ITTF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
It probably has a softer sponge like what Ma Long is using.

Yes but how soft, is it the 37 degree one? Or another rubber sponge?
I am leaning to think that it is not h3n 37 since I play with it and it's still hard, or maybe I don't know how they tune it. In my case I use kailin which only softens the sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Xu Xin is getting his new toy in 2018! Looks like a new custom blade with N301 top ply and 290 style Stiga handle. Can't see clearly the carbon layer from photo but it is a surprise if he is going back to all wood. It said COMING on the shoulder. Will see if they are releasing it soon and what is it about. Something for me to look forward to in the year 2018. :rolleyes:

XX 2018 1.jpgXX 2018 3.jpgXX2018b.jpgXX Stiga 18a.jpg

XX is doing pretty well and making many fancy shots with it in the recent CTTSL matches.

Last edited: