Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Ok, guys! Got some insider news from Stiga's Marketing responible Felix, which is a really great guy to talk with. Well I asked about the new blade that Xu Xin is using and he told me some details about it.
It is a 5+2 outer carbon blade where the outer layer is brown koto and the core is abachi. Xu Xin didn't like the colour of the dyed grey koto that the DHS 301 had. It is going to be released in the third quarter of this year. Approximately September or October this year and first in China and Japan and a few weeks later in the rest of the world. The blade should more or less be in production and it will come in a commercial and limited edition with Xu Xin's personal lens. Something to look forward to guys!
Based on my knowledge I still believe it’s a carbon blade as I’ve been told by Stiga.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
I do wish it's a carbon blade, it'll be too boring if they go back to all wood.

Let's see when it's officially released later this year.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
I agreed with yogi, when zoom in the 1st pic posted from hamh, i can see there is a thin carbon layer after the outer koto. Cant wait to see this beauty

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
It is a carbon blade. The carbon layer is too faint to see. The koto outer plies hid the carbon layer, probably textreme imho, that is why you cannot see it directly.

Thanks yogi.

Any update on the actual release date?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Stiga just made their official release on Social media’s of Xu Xin's new blade.
The name is Dynasty and it is a Textreme Carbon blade with outer koto as I stated earlier in this thread. Now we just have to wait for it's availability in the stores.

62E72E10-D678-4754-9F12-59C9A44D0382.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Stiga just made their official release on Social media’s of Xu Xin's new blade.
The name is Dynasty and it is a Textreme Carbon blade with outer koto as I stated earlier in this thread. Now we just have to wait for it's availability in the stores.

View attachment 17060
It is probably going to be priced as expensive as the carbonado series then, right? Since it's a textreme blade...

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk