Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys,

My friend is on a trip to Vietnam and would like to know of any TT clubs in the 'Ho Chi Minh City, District 1 (next to district 5) if possible?

Be great if you can help me! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
i also just came back for couple of days, was a bit bored in Ho Chi Minh city coz could not play any TT. i was about to stop by the No.1 of amature (correct me if im wrong) who beat the Champion of USA twice in his trip to Vietnam. unfortunately he was on his schedule to play... football yesterday LOL.. so unlucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think message Adam Bobrow, or Zheng Jiaqi, they were in Vietnam for an invitational tournament

Good thinking Tony, I will message these two!

Thanks for the replies guys, ill let my friend know :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
i also just came back for couple of days, was a bit bored in Ho Chi Minh city coz could not play any TT. i was about to stop by the No.1 of amature (correct me if im wrong) who beat the Champion of USA twice in his trip to Vietnam. unfortunately he was on his schedule to play... football yesterday LOL.. so unlucky

no, he is not the No1, maybe No 2, 3 or something

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Hi buddy,

Do you know the names of the clubs near the area my friend will go? 'Ho Chi Minh City, District 1 (next to district 5)

Here are a few pictures :)

IMG_0494.jpgIMG_0497.jpgIMG_0499.jpgIMG_0533.jpgIMG_0536.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hi Dan, by far the best and friendliest club that I found whilst in HCMC for visiting players is a club called '4T' (because the 4 brother who are all excellent players all have names that start with 'T'). This place is open from 6pm every evening.

The address is 946 Trường Sa – Phường (Ward) 13 – Quan District 3 and I'd maybe recommend contacting the club on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CLB-bóng-bàn-4T-Thi-Thơ-Thư-Thới-878031792217485/

Then there is a club that is open nearly all the time in District one on 116 Nguyen Du (opposite the galaxy cinema and easier to find).

Also in District 1 there is a decent club by the stadium at the cross section of Dinh Tien Hoa and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai: https://www.facebook.com/Clb-Bóng-Bàn-Hoa-Lư-Table-Tennis-Club-154015008126690

There are lots more and DungBongBan is definitely also a great place to start. I'd recommend having a look at shoes there because there's some really good shoes in the region of 20 pounds to be had. Also rubbers are well-priced!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
hi all,am interested to play TT in Ho Chi Minh. I willbe at HCM for a week started from this Sunday. I will stay at district 1 and my office at Saigon trade center. please reach to me thru whatsapp at +628111583766

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
last week I went to Ho Loa Stadium, made some sparing with kiddos at day 1 and did with adult patners at day 2. amazing experience, for sure I will go there again for the next trip.