says Hi everyone , here is my New website. Maybe soon also in...
Jan 2014
Hey Enzo, welcome. :) I've seen some of your matches on YouTube that were recorded by your own camera like this one:
How important are those videos for you? Does your coach use them to find small errors in your gameplay or do you just watch them by yourself? Anyway, thanks for sharing them. They're of great quality and at a nice angle.
i watch all my matchs to find some mistake :) and also for myself to see some beautiful points ;)

Jan 2014
Hi Enzo,

Do you plan on playing in the german Bundesliga in the future ? (if not i hope you reconsider !!!) And if you do take Cassin, Flore and the others with you ;)
Yes why not its always a pleasure to go there and i would like also :) for the other players i dont know :)

Jan 2014
Hi Enzo!

Thanks again for joining the website! :)

I would like to know how have you found the transition from Junior's to Seniors? What is the major difference from playing against Junior players and Senior players?

You are European Junior Champion! Awesome! What are your goals in table tennis now?
my goal its to play to Tokyo 2020 :) and i want to progress on the world ranking also . the transition is hard but we need time i think :) we cant be the best at the first tournament :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Enzo,

Thanks again for sharing your experiences with us :)

Do you think Europe can ever catch up with the Chinese? What do European players need to do to beat and catch up with Chinese players?

Have you tried the new ball by the way?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
my goal its to play to Tokyo 2020 :) and i want to progress on the world ranking also . the transition is hard but we need time i think :) we cant be the best at the first tournament :)

Great stuff! I wish you the best of luck! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Hi Enzo, in your opinion what can i do to train with another friend who plays like my standard .. how can we train oursleves without coach ? :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Enzo, great to see your on a good road to recovery after your hip operation.

What is your schedule like now? What exercises have you been doing to overcome your injury.

Jan 2014
Hello , im so happy to come back to the business after 3 months with out table tennis . My schedule now , next week i begin to play table tennis ,10min per day with physical training. and after i go to germany in 1 month and there i will play more and more ;) .
a lot of foot work .. and some exercise on my hip .. swimming pool , massage and more .. ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello , im so happy to come back to the business after 3 months with out table tennis . My schedule now , next week i begin to play table tennis ,10min per day with physical training. and after i go to germany in 1 month and there i will play more and more ;) .
a lot of foot work .. and some exercise on my hip .. swimming pool , massage and more .. ;)
Great to have you back in the sport Enzo! We wish you the best of luck in your recovery. See you on the ITTF Live Streaming soon! :)