Michael Maze is BACK!.... Officially

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I also thought maybe it got to do with Dima and others that are not familar to Maze style, but same can be said that Maze is not familar withe the improved Dima.
One thing for sure is, Maze is really hungry for table tennis, and maybe the new robot helped him too lol.

Maze is indeed fun to watch - especially the fighting spirit
Only thing I don't enjoy is the unsportsmanship part, so hope he has matured and can play some good table tennis with great sponsorship.

PS, when some one is hungry, they are always more scary

True haha! I wonder how much time he actually used practiisng against the robot, that would be interesting. It is the first time I have seen a professional train with a robot...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
True haha! I wonder how much time he actually used practiisng against the robot, that would be interesting. It is the first time I have seen a professional train with a robot...
@Dan, I asked this in the other thread also but no body seems to have any information , do you have any idea if the injury in the final is serious , was there any report in any Danish newspaper or something, he did seem very impeded against marcos freitas. Are we going to see more of him or is he going back to rehabilitation again ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

haha, yeah.
I think 99% is marketing purpose.
I really doubt Maze trains with a robot too.
But hungry is a defiantly 100%

But no matter what, Maze is doing a great job promoting him self. The videos of him training, his engagement on Facebook etc.
Really good with the fans, seems like a new Maze

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
@Dan, I asked this in the other thread also but no body seems to have any information , do you have any idea if the injury in the final is serious , was there any report in any Danish newspaper or something, he did seem very impeded against marcos freitas. Are we going to see more of him or is he going back to rehabilitation again ?

Good question. I have asked around, but users are not sure. Maze made this status the night after the final on Facebook, "Freitas was the better player in the finale and he fully deserved the victory! My body was very tired after so many matches but so great to be back..."

I think he will be back from this. It looks like Maze has been working very hard getting back into top shape. Fingers crossed!

haha, yeah.
I think 99% is marketing purpose.
I really doubt Maze trains with a robot too.
But hungry is a defiantly 100%

But no matter what, Maze is doing a great job promoting him self. The videos of him training, his engagement on Facebook etc.
Really good with the fans, seems like a new Maze

Totally agree! It's a great addition to the TT community. Lots of tt players are now seeing the benifit. Timo Boll, Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Maze, Freitas, Gionis are all using Facebook great!

The videos of Maze posts are very good to, unique and creative.

Reactions: ttmonster

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
Jes Denmark is going crazy about Maze
I'm honestly happy to hear that. One thing that our sport lacks, and in my opinion, desperately needs, are charismatic superstars. Strong personalities make their way to the media spotlight much faster and easier, and if Europe had more players like Maze, then table tennis wouldn't be on the margins like it is today.

Look at tennis players, for example. Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal, Novak Đoković, Andy Murray... All of them heroes in their respective countries, just like Waldner used to be in Sweden, or Saive in Belgium.

Charisma makes superstars, and superstars bring in audiences.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Some players just never change :D

michael.jpg

Reactions: MDanielCRO