Who do you think will win the Kuwait Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour?

• Fan Zhendong

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Yan An

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Chaung Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Zhou Yu

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Koki Niwa

• Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gao Ning

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Something that i noticed about Fan Zhendong was his leg muscles. They are so big for a 17 year old kid. Surely he have very hard physical exercises.

And surely he is not 17 but 19-20 .. at least..
If he was really 17, he would play also under 21 competition, but probably he is older.
And to avoid examination of his true age, he is rather playing in adult competition..
My friend met him in person and he simply told me, he surely is not just 17 ..

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
If he was really 17, he would play also under 21 competition, but probably he is older.
And to avoid examination of his true age, he is rather playing in adult competition..
He played in U21 and U19 in some pro tours before. He doesn't play in U21 because he will get tired for the adult competition. He would fake his age to play in U21 and U19. So why he have to fake his age and don't play in them?

截图00.jpg

This picture is taken in 2010. This shows that he was just a kid few years ago.
Thread about Fan Zhendong's real age: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...-Is-Fan-Zhendong-really-16&highlight=Zhendong

Reactions: redonix76
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012

dun so underestimate his age like that... he is probably 30 or so haha

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.

Beating a dead horse once again I see. I've seen many posts and debates about his age. Plenty of other people posted about how their friends met him in person and said he was definitely 17. Your post is the first time I heard about someone meeting him in person and said he's older. Can't we just leave this alone? He's got talent, so can't we just enjoy watching him do what he does best? I often wonder why some people always find excuses to downplay others to make themselves feel better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
lol.... ask Dan. He is the real one who met fzd in person, without most ppl who claim his friend me or friend of friend met him in person.
I do recall that we all agree fzd just 16 or so by then, after saw the pic of both Dan and him togethwr

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2