Ask Kristian Karlsson a question!

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Well tuning is illegal but since the machines the ITTF is currently using is unable to detect this makes every pro player use tuning since if you don't you go at a disadvantage towards the other players. I use STIGA's tuner. Take care!

Mycket bra svar Kristian! / Very good answer Kristian.

Hello Kristian !!
I am lucky enough to have seen you playing for Cergy-Pontoise a lot of times !!! I Love your playstyle and I'm a Cergy-Pontoise fan when it comes to table tennis (have studied two years in that town).

I just wanna ask you what are your objectives for the next 2-3 years ?
And thank you for being honest about the tuners/boosters, every pro A players are using it in France and every pro are using it, even at not-pro level like National 1, National 2 or National 3 (French leagues under the two pro leagues called Pro A and Pro B), the usage of tuner/booster is MASSIVE and we all know it.

Looking forward to see you play again Kristian, as a left hander myself you are one of my inspiration sources !!!!

And an other question : have you learnt to speak french ? :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
He started playing with Chinese rubbers as a kid as far as I know. What does he think about the main difference between pro equipment of the Chinese and the Europeans and in general the difference between the 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Well, I'd either misheard or they misspoke, but Kristian Karlson wasn't here, but Anton Karlberg :rolleyes:

I've got some I interesting answers about the new Diginic rubber he's playing on the forehand(!), harder and softer version and that he switched his blade from Viscaria to the Apollonia. I'll probably upload the video tomorrow.

This user has no status.
Well, I'd either misheard or they misspoke, but Kristian Karlson wasn't here, but Anton Karlberg :rolleyes:

I've got some I interesting answers about the new Diginic rubber he's playing on the forehand(!), harder and softer version and that he switched his blade from Viscaria to the Apollonia. I'll probably upload the video tomorrow.

So he still playing T05 on BH?