Best server in the world 2014

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hi. Who do you think is the best server in the world ?

I'd say zhang Jike, Ovtcharov, Wang Hao, Xu Xin... But not really sure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Ma Lin has been retired...
for retired player: LIU GUO LIANG
for active player: Zhang Jike

This user has no status.
if we talk about proffesional players I think Kenta is very good lastly. He developed traditional serves as well which helps him make a lot of points. Of course Ovtcharov is great as well. Chinese players I think Wang Hao is the best.

Wang Hao serves are illegal in my opinion, throws the ball backwards towards his body and masks the contact of the ball with his shoulder. Schlager also throws the ball backwards toward his body. Ma Long, in my opinion, as already mentioned has great variation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Wang Hao serves are illegal in my opinion, throws the ball backwards towards his body and masks the contact of the ball with his shoulder. Schlager also throws the ball backwards toward his body. Ma Long, in my opinion, as already mentioned has great variation.

If the serve is illegal or not, the only person that can say it is the referee. Most of the players besides Samsonov use their body of hand movement to hide the ball, especially Xu Xin, but this is another topic. That is why I would suggest to serve only with BH side.

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013

Ma Long also hides his serves with his head

Reactions: pingpingpongpong