TG2 Skyline NEO

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Skyline 2 TG NEO

This Chinese rubber is heavy but not as heavy as Hurricane 3 neo. I find it faster then Hurricane 3 neo and it has a lower throw angle. I find it more direct. It suits both FH and BH play. A great rubber for the money. I use it on a Stiga Hybrid Wood blade, love the speed and spin.

This user has no status.
5 out of 5 rating for Skyline 2 TG NEO

I've used one sheet of Skyline II NEO on my FH, and then one on my BH. Both rubbers were unboosted. Touch game and looping with this rubber is great, relatively easy to control, although it's quite a slow rubber. Not the best for smashing lobs. My only problem is that, for some reason, the second sheet that I bought wasn't even remotely tacky!

This user has no status.

first to me and my review.
I am a young player with a modern and good technique. I prefer mostly topspin.
Block and counter is almost not presented in my game.
It's medium-hard and very sticky.
I played him on the fohand and on the backhand.

On the forhand he was from the beginning in topspinns very good, you had a good control, much spin and pace.
The counter was very chaotic. The ball flew and it has not felt good. Block was ok.

On the backhand I had many problems first. The opening topspin didn't worked. Although it could generated spin, but it doesn't came to speed. The same even with flips. While the ballchange, however, it was better. Counter and block was the same as on the forhand.

After some time I have the problem with the backhand in the hand without getting the technology switch.
The forhand was still a dream.

For even a longer time the rubber became hard and slow. Although he was already in front of it quite hard and slow but this time he felt played off, so i have decided to boost him.
After the boost he was like reborn. He became softer what had a positive effect. Forhand as backhand was a Dream. Everything worked perfectly.

All in one I can recommend covering only.
Without boosting it is very playable, but with boosten I find him much better.

A proper weapon for attacking player

But what you have to say, he stinks. :D

And sorry for my bad english. :(

17yo, Chinese penholder, inspiration on Xu Xin style. I practice 3x week for 4h30min and 3x week for 2h30, physical training 2x week. Saying this for you understand the people who reviewing this rubber. Using this about 2 months on FH on a Hurricane HAO, 5ply all wood, very thin and flexible. I will talk about the general first, then some specific points.About hardness:I believe versions 40 and 41 compare to the hardness of the Gewo Nexxus EL PRO 53 Hard. But the 39deg version is practically a 50deg on the European scale, if I compare my Skyline with my GoldArc 8 50deg, it has the same hardness.About speed: this is definitely not slow, or super slow, it just doesn't "jump" like European rubbers. It's not bouncy, it doesn't have its own speed and mechanics like most tensioned rubbers. But that's not exactly a problem, go ahead.So let's talk about this rubber.The most important part here is learning to spin the ball by brushing it, not hitting it, you can spin the ball simply by hitting it with European rubbers, not with this one.Be aware that if you're looking at this rubber, you're going to need to focus a lot on learning how to brush the ball. And now comes the part that I put as con and as pro. It depends on your own strength, that means it doesn't have a strength limit, if you spin correctly according to the force you put in, the ball goes in, and why spin correctly? Because if you hit hard without spinning it will certainly be a flat hit and the ball will go out. That's the pro, the rubber really converts your power and the ball can go really strong.But what's the con? Remember I said that rubber isn't super slow? So, now is where that comes in. If you don't put your strength but put spin on it, it will go relatively well with good positioning, it won't go strong or fast, but it will go relatively well. And you start to settle for that, with a "mushy" ball. It goes linear, it goes with a lot of spin, it doesn't go slow, but it's not fast and it's not strong, it's just another ball on the table.And well, to have a strong ball, you need to give your 100% all the time. If you give less than that, she will be much weaker. You MUST have good footwork, you MUST have good weight transfer. And you need GOOD technique, you need to know the right time to do a smaller movement using more forearm and you need to know the right time to do a full stroke using more shoulder and triceps using less forearm snap. And for counters, you MUST do strenght to COUNTER, actually COUNTER THE BALL.Watch a lot of Chinese technique videos, when you go practice, try to practice with a coach as much as possible and focus on your footwork and leg and hip strength. My forehand really jumped after I started using this rubber, I'm not the one saying that, but everyone around me told me that my forehand is actually much stronger and I'm playing much better. Good luck :)