TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
TableTennisDaily will attempt to break the worlds longest table tennis rally!

On Sunday the 23rd March 2014 TableTennisDaily's @Dan and his father Peter Ives will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the longest table tennis rally for Prostate Cancer UK Charity. The current record stands at 8 hours, 30 minutes and 6 seconds by Max Fergus and Luke Logan.

Live stream Finished - 23rd March 2014 - Daniel and Peter Ives are the new world record holders achieving 8 hours, 40 minutes and 5 seconds.

No matter how small, please donate something to the Prostate Cancer UK Charity on the TableTennisDaily Just Giving Page.

We would like to give a huge thanks to Stiga in sponsoring this event. A big thanks to referee Dave Cochrane for overseeing the event and for Plumstead Radical Club for hosting us.

worldrecord1attempt2014.jpg

No matter how small, please donate something to the Prostate Cancer UK Charity on the TableTennisDaily Just Giving Page.

Wish us luck!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for all the good luck messages guys! Really appreciate it. We will do our best! We have done blocks of training.

Three times we have done 3 hours and twice we have done 5 hours. We will give our best! :)

Reactions: Rhydian
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Seriously I know its a stupid question but, you wont eat or go to the toilet? I think it will be tremendous torture if your like omg I need to go to the toilet right now. Otherwise if you have done small blocks of training it is just a matter of patience persistence and good spirit. Good luck !!!

Reactions: Dan and Alborz

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Seriously I know its a stupid question but, you wont eat or go to the toilet? I think it will be tremendous torture if your like omg I need to go to the toilet right now. Otherwise if you have done small blocks of training it is just a matter of patience persistence and good spirit. Good luck !!!

Thank you :) Haha yes! I agree, this is the one big problem. We have to hope we won't need to go to the toilet. It is easy enough to sip a drink and have a bite of a banana when someone passes it to us. We have have to be careful what we eat and drink up to the event :D