TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

says Thank you very much
says Thank you very much
Oct 2010
Tis true , though his Dad might find it a bit trickier ! They have managed 5 hours twice without an accident so fingeres crossed.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha Dan is still young he can still control his bladder! Just remember Dan whenever you feel like goin to the toilet..we are here to support you :-D

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Thanks Rajah! Ill keep this in mind! :) I will do my best. I won't drink much when I wake up. But yes it sure is going to be difficult, just hope I don't need to use the toilet until 6 or so hours in :)

Wish you the best luck Dan ... What a hard target ... Can you give us a sample video ( Periodically Cuts Off-course ) for this event preparation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks amr. I should have recorded some of the preparation but I haven't unfortunately. The event will be live here on TableTennisDaily so you will be able to watch it live. If we get the record I will upload the event onto youtube to :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Good Luck Dan !!!
Thanks Rajah! Ill keep this in mind! :) I will do my best. I won't drink much when I wake up. But yes it sure is going to be difficult, just hope I don't need to use the toilet until 6 or so hours in :)

Thanks amr. I should have recorded some of the preparation but I haven't unfortunately. The event will be live here on TableTennisDaily so you will be able to watch it live. If we get the record I will upload the event onto youtube to :)

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
Hi Olio,

Our Just Giving test code is: TTDD59

The number to sent to is 70070

All done.

Now just break the record!

Edit: Sorry, I had to split my donation into 3 (didn't know how much credit I'd have left) and couldn't get the gift aid on all of them :/

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This really sounds awesome! Hopefully you manage to make a new record, this will be epic to follow :D Good luck father&son Ives! :D

Thanks buddy! We will do our best! I hope the live stream camera doesn't get bored and turn itself off :D

Awesome stuff Dan. You and Pete are gunna smash it. I'll have the live stream up and willing you on all the way. Best of luck dude! Your the best!

Thanks Lloyd! Really appreciate this dude! We will do our best! :)

All done.

Now just break the record!

Edit: Sorry, I had to split my donation into 3 (didn't know how much credit I'd have left) and couldn't get the gift aid on all of them :/

No worries thank you for the donation to the great charity! We will do our best in breaking the record Olio :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
5 days and counting until we attempt to break the World's Longest Table Tennis Rally for charity! Please help in raising money for Prostate Cancer by donating on the TableTennisDaily just giving page here: http://www.justgiving.com/tabletennisdaily

wr.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
For you guys who keep bringing this up, going to the toilet should not be much of an issue. Dan, when you guys did your 3 and 5 hour training sessions, did it come up then? My guess is no. And if it did not come up then, it is less likely to come up as time goes on.

When you are doing exercise that is moderate or more intense than moderate, usually things like having to go to the bathroom don't come up. Otherwise we would often be in trouble. Those things come up when we are in relax mode. And if you have been doing moderate exercise for 5 hours and have not eaten a real meal in over 5 hours, the likelihood of needing to use a bathroom become less as the time goes by.

What you will start needing to worry about, at some point in this adventure is DEHYDRATION. Taking in enough fluids so you stay hydrated without taking in too much, will be a tricky dance. Especially while continuing to hit the ball.

How many of you really ending NEEDING to go to the bathroom in the middle of a long match? It probably does not happen often.

Anyway, good luck on this adventure. After you are the world record holder, we can make more jokes about not being able to go to the bathroom for 10 hours.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Stressful situations that require increased focus and cause elevated heart rate, like having an argument with someone, or being called into a meeting about the future of your job, cause a suppression of appetite and eliminatory functions. Mild to intense exercise that causes your heart rate to increase also does this. If you had a mild urge to go to the bathroom and went for a 3 mile jog, when you were done with the jog, you would probably not need to go to the bathroom any more.

That issue should not come up till they have stopped hitting, eaten a full meal and relaxed after.

Now we can make more jokes about Depends brand adult diapers.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Doctor: 'Is that a prostate I can feel up your a***?'
TT Player: 'No its a Stiga 3 star!'

Good Luck Dan and Pete, you've opened my wallet, and that usually takes longer than 10 hours :)
PS I am having the web link circulated around our league members - should be worth a few quid.
Now where can I get some of those pants?

Last edited: