When TTD will make the review of bluefire??

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
I'm using Bluefire M1 and i didn't tuned it but it is faster than any Tenergy. Bluefire is a great rubber even without boosting.
I use Tenergy 05 on my forehand, and I've tried the tuned M1 combined with a blade considerably faster than mine, and... I don't know, it may be a bit faster, but it doesn't even come close to Tenergy when it comes to spin.

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Non tuned Tenergy is also pretty much useless. Well at good levels of play anyway. I have played with untuned bluefire and its fine. @Alborz, yes, its faster than tenergy perhaps, but its not speed that makes tenergy great - its the feel, control, (and perhaps now redundant with the new ball), incredible spin.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Non tuned Tenergy is also pretty much useless. Well at good levels of play anyway. I have played with untuned bluefire and its fine. @Alborz, yes, its faster than tenergy perhaps, but its not speed that makes tenergy great - its the feel, control, (and perhaps now redundant with the new ball), incredible spin.
I use Tenergy 05 on my forehand, and I've tried the tuned M1 combined with a blade considerably faster than mine, and... I don't know, it may be a bit faster, but it doesn't even come close to Tenergy when it comes to spin.
yes Tenergy has more control and spin but it costs twice as Bluefire. So because of the price i prefer Bluefire.

Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Hi Dan, re- what you wrote below, today is Sunday, and I (like many others who love your reviews) am still waiting )) Any word/news?)

Hey :)

We are currently making it, we hope to launch the review this Thursday or Saturday.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: Anders
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Really looking forward to the review Dan, please be done soon hahah :p

But yeah, it's really gonna be interesting to see how you guys felt about the Bluefire series, since I've used it myself for sometime now, prior to my change to Andro :)

Reactions: Dan