Boosting with baby oil

This user has no status.
I heard a lot about boosting with baby oil so I took an old sheet of tenergy and applied 3 layers of baby oil on it with interval of 2 hours and here is what I got uploadfromtaptalk1395052145545.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
How time do you think it will take to undome

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
to completely undome? 2-3 days, depends on how much oil applied.. But no, you should be able to glue after 36 hours or so.. As I said, it takes a lot of time haha :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
If i try this on my rubber,Tibhar Rapid Soft,will this be crispy when i apply baby oil?Will kerosene affect the rubber's sponge? Which is better kerosene or baby oil

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
i boosted my stiga calibra tour H with the same baby oil technique.... and glued it with some traditional booster speed glues.... and guess what.. i am banned for 6 months from participating in any tournament !!

#drawback !!!!!
#try at ur own risk !!!!!:p

Reactions: Xanderngzien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Heyy Guys,I have tried the baby oil. I used johnson's baby oil aloe vera the color green one.I put some on my rubber's sponge and let it dry and put 3 layers on it.I was surprised,because it got sticky,I have no glue and my racket was disassembled .I now tried it on bot rubbers and I stick it on my bat,the rubber got bigger and my game was good.If you don't want to buy expensive rubber boosters try this...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Read 2 reviews
i boosted my stiga calibra tour H with the same baby oil technique.... and glued it with some traditional booster speed glues.... and guess what.. i am banned for 6 months from participating in any tournament !!

#drawback !!!!!
#try at ur own risk !!!!!:p

It was probably the speedglue they caught you at. Because if you boost your rubber no one can see if it's boosted or not. But speed glue smells as hell and ITTF have machines that shows by gas or something that you have been speed glueing. You can't be caught by just boosting ;)

Reactions: bobpuls