Timo Injured

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
TIMO WITHDREW FROM GERMAN OPEN DUE TO INJURY

So sad to see him out like this. He won't last much longer as a player. He will never get to 10 German open wins :(. I am a Timo fan, and I hate seeing this. He said he was doing it for his daughter, and it was really sentimental. Now he is out. So just letting you know :(

Reactions: Arshia
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
“In addition to my strained right thigh which made me cancel my Bundesleague matches for my club Düsseldorf in Bremen on Monday, I additionally caught a painful instability in my back. Altogether it’s forcing me to cancel my participation in the German Open. Despite extensive treatment measures, it has not improved, and in this state I cannot compete in Magdeburg. I regret that very much, because I know that my German fans have been looking forward to seeing me play in Magdeburg. Most I regret it myself, because I was in excellent physical condition and had been looking forward to the confrontation especially with Chinese competitors and my compatriot Dima OVTCHAROV. I hope now that I’ll quickly become fit again and start to prepare first of all for the play-off semi finals in Bundesleague and then of course for the World Team Championships in Tokyo,”
Source=ettu

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, the 33 years of age is defiantly playing towards a disadvantage.
The older the body gets, the more problems will surface, and healing will take longer :(

He was already so quiet in the world level last year, hope he can appear more this year and get back to top form, and together with Dima to make a good performance in Tokyo

Reactions: agold and Rajah*