CNT 2014 WTTTC Closed Training News

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
If the new ball is really brought up by ITTF to equalize the strengths of the players a bit (as it was stated), it's quite funny that only the Chinese have been able to test and train with the new ball so intensively. That gives them so much advantage already - great!

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
If the new ball is really brought up by ITTF to equalize the strengths of the players a bit (as it was stated), it's quite funny that only the Chinese have been able to test and train with the new ball so intensively. That gives them so much advantage already - great!

So I hope you see the problem now.
The problem is not ITTF and it sure isn't CNT.
The problem is all those national teams that are sleeping on the job and not planning properly.

These balls are not top secret. Who said that only Chinese have been able to test and train the new ball?

All top players were given these balls (ITTF Athelete commission) before the law was past.
And after the "sample" balls was made available - even the general public had access to buy them - it wasn't cheap though.

So you now making it sounds like that someone is doing something so other national teams can't train with it? Surely some poor planning from them - you can't blame the ones that plan better you know.

Its like saying, its China's fault that they train harder than me (while I'm sleeping most of the time).

PS. I had access to these balls since Feb 2013. I bought them into South Africa in April 2013.
I don't think any other player in South Africa had a chance to see or use it.
So if South Africa is behind, they can't blame the world.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
So I hope you see the problem now.
The problem is not ITTF and it sure isn't CNT.
The problem is all those national teams that are sleeping on the job and not planning properly.

These balls are not top secret. Who said that only Chinese have been able to test and train the new ball?

All top players were given these balls (ITTF Athelete commission) before the law was past.
And after the "sample" balls was made available - even the general public had access to buy them - it wasn't cheap though.

So you now making it sounds like that someone is doing something so other national teams can't train with it? Surely some poor planning from them - you can't blame the ones that plan better you know.

Its like saying, its China's fault that they train harder than me (while I'm sleeping most of the time).

PS. I had access to these balls since Feb 2013. I bought them into South Africa in April 2013.
I don't think any other player in South Africa had a chance to see or use it.
So if South Africa is behind, they can't blame the world.
Totally agree with you!
(I think it's the first time i'm totally agree with you :D)