How about Yinhe T-8 compare with the others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
I just have found that Yinhe T-8 is the cheap Arylate blade, it's only ~20$ per product. Someone used it can give me some impression, how about a blade with "high" price, do it have a high quality??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
sps, the T-8 has uber quik rebound, so it is almost zero dwell. That is not good for feel in looping at all. The overall speed is OFF++.

This blade is suitable for those who really like to hit through the ball and watch it fly THROUGH things.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
sps, the T-8 has uber quik rebound, so it is almost zero dwell. That is not good for feel in looping at all. The overall speed is OFF++.

This blade is suitable for those who really like to hit through the ball and watch it fly THROUGH things.

+1
The finish of Yinhe blades is not bad, just some times the weight differences is really big.
So always double check with the seller on the weights.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The problem with the T-8 isn't the top end overall OFF++ speed. Problem isn't weight or balance, blade is HEAVY solid (good) and balance is low enough.

Problem is... Loopers need some dwell to feel the ball and spin it up for control. most attackers are 2x inverted flexible OFF players who live on creating topspin to control their offense. The ball comes off the bat in too short a time to make positive control on most loops. This forces you to open the blade and hit through the ball. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, in fact, that is the old-school style of playing. Problem is the lack of dwell time makes It darned difficult to play a dynamic topspin attacking game.

This blade forces you to HIT, so it is VERY suitable for those pips out hitters, and those who really like a fast loop (loopdrive) (Koreans call it speed drive) as their main weapon of attack. Most dynamic flexible attackers need a wider variety of possible effective shots than just a loopdrive, a very flat drive, and a smash. Player who use mostly ONLY these shots, like typical old-school Koreans, will simply LOVE this blade. In fact, it seems a very LARGE portion of the amature crowd uses a similar class blade... the Schlager Carbon.

Another class of players who crave such a blade are the OX LP punch blocking crowd. They need a fast/solid/stiff blade to maximize spin continuation (reversal). They bump knuckle medium fast and aggressively punch underspin. On FH, all they do is push underspin or power slap at the ball. A soldi OFF+ blade with a control rubber on FH is perfect for that style.

That is why you see nearly 100% of the Over 40 and Over 50 ladies crowd who are OX LP BH players use a Schlager Carbon with a control rubber on FH and Grass D-Techs on BH. it is almost a standard prescription by coaches for this style of player. If you line up 25 of these players, you will see 23 of them with a Schlager Carbon, 1 with a Gergely, and 1 who is independent and uses an oddball blade.

So... the T-8 isn't necessarily a terrible blade, it could be very suitable for several styles of players, but certainly not the most efficient blade for a modern dynamic 2 wing flexible attacking game. just too short of a dwell time to really control the ball for the strokes needed to play like that... and the overwhelming majority aspire to play such a modern flexible topspin attacking game.

Reactions: bachikho
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
My coach here in hong kong said the same thing about my Yinhe T9 which has one side carbon, one side wood which I use for backhand with Tin Arc. Basically it's so hard you can't lift backspin. He tried to put me off using it, but I really loved the speed and lightness which are opposite to my Rosewood V.

Anyway I tried a ton of my usual hard chinese like rubbers (xiom china, h3) which were no good since the ball wouldnt lift. Recently I've been using Baracuda on my backhand on the rosewood and it has a juicy high throw and uber spin. I bought another aheet to try on the T9 and it does the trick!

Basically I can lift anything now and it's so fast too! The high throw and softness of the rubber balances with the blade's hardness. While the spinny rubber helps tame the ball to dip once over the net. Baracuda is a classic off- non-tensor and combines with this super quick blade gives it a nice controllable zip. I imagine the t8 to be similar.

I've really bust-up my back up trying to get more speed out of my Rosewood and I am going to experiment more with my cheap yinhe with the baracuda. Extremely fast power loops are effortless but drop shots are hard to pull off due to the bounce. So more practice for me. It really is a fun bat to play with. However Ill still use my xiom tau/baracuda and rosewood for competitions in the meantime. It still cracks me up thinking how cheap my yinhe blade is.

I suggest you think carefully about your style and what rubbers might pair well with your style and the blade. Yinhe also make some nice wood blades which are fast an.light too!

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think Larnus has a good attitude and perspective about this. The modern 2 winger COULD grow using this blade, but it sure isn't the most suitable one for this style. The only way to get any control on SLOW openers is to get a ridiculously soft sponged rubber, like whatever company's SOUND version. The other way to cope with underspin is to open the blade more, impact ball at top of bounce, swing very forward, and follow thorugh more upwards vs heavier underspin. The T-8 is a good blade for this shot and any shot where you are HITTING or smashing your opponent to Smithereens. I understand why Larnus had more success making slow opening loops vs underspin once he slapped a sheet of Barracuda on that sucker. Barracuda is a softish, very slow rubber. That will give one some ability to cope with making a slow loop, but the overall feel on that loop will be crap, and also for medium loops. The T-8 was made to hit (also block) and hit hard. You try doing anything else with the T-8 and you are fighting against the laws of physics.