Tibhar Grass DTecs

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hello guys !
Its me the inverted rubber chopper :)

Ive been chopping for 3 months using inverted rubbers with 1.8mm< sponge thickness with good results, but to be a serious modern defender I decided to buy a proper 'shield' to deflect and destroy and thats Tibhar Grass DTecs, specifically the 1.2mm thickness.

Ive seen another LPs such as the Feints and TSP's infamous Curl, but this rubber catch my attention the most.

Have anyone in this forum used this rubber? Please share how you feel if you do.
Reccomendations are welcome :D

p.s : My blade is Tibhar Phantom X Carbon. The speed and control is balanced imo.

Last edited:
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I know a guy who uses Tibhar Grass Dtecs OX that's without the sponge. I found him incredibly awkward to play. Yes, I have trouble playing long pimples normally, but the Grass Dtecs OX if used right is just horrible. He won his first regional singles title this weekend after many years and credits it all to the new rubber. Hope that helps out a bit :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
I changed a lot long pips rubbers. 90% them were without sponge. The best solution for me was DTecs without sponge. 1.2 is too fast for me and I can't control it... It's not hard to play with ox. Also you can play block near table with ox version. It is effective... ;)

Too bad, the OX version is empty in the stock, so my best buy is 1.2mm ! I like to attack with it to though ;)

This user has no status.
In CRO second division player has score 18 win, 13 loss (In mid-season he changed blade to Re-impact Tachi, and he loses 7 in a row. Then he got back JSHyuk and score last 9 matches is 7-2...). Same still as me he have - FH topspin, rearly chopping, BH block, chopblock and pushblock. He asked me for trainings, because I'm not classic defender and he was it. That still game is very effective. When ball is coming to my BH, I block it on table. But when player has very strong topspin, then I must go 2-3m off the table. With 1.2 on block ball doesn't give so much reversal spin as the ox version.