CNT 2014 WTTTC Men's Team Warm Up Matches

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Anyone noticed Zhang Jike was wearing one of Wu Hao's shirts! It was written "Wu Hao" at the back of his shirt.

Anyway i think Zhang Jike was not in his "unmotivated mood" but he was not at his best either and lost the match against Ma Long.
Hope he will play better in future.

You are always talking about ZJK's form, "he is not at his best, that's why he lost", it's not always about his form, opponents can also play very good, I wouldn't say even Ma Long was at best form in this match, that's sure. But I know that they will be at their best now on WTTTC. And we will see again ZJK that is hungry of winning.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
You are always talking about ZJK's form, "he is not at his best, that's why he lost", it's not always about his form, opponents can also play very good, I wouldn't say even Ma Long was at best form in this match, that's sure. But I know that they will be at their best now on WTTTC. And we will see again ZJK that is hungry of winning.
Surely he and Ma Long were not at their best. And If both play their best then there is a 50/50 match like the final of 2011 Austrian Open or 2012 Slovenian Open.

Also not be sure that they will be at their best in WTTTC. Surely they will have hunger to win there but this doesn't mean they will the at their best forms.
Like London 2012, Zhang Jike was very hungry to win but lost to Timo Boll in semi-final of team event. Not just because Timo was playing godly. another reason was Zhang Jike wasn't playing at his best.

Ma Long and Zhang Jike are at the same level. The one who plays better at day will win the match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Leaving for Tokyo

62534c01jw1efqbhfhz3pj20np0hs3zn.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Anyone noticed Zhang Jike was wearing one of Wu Hao's shirts! It was written "Wu Hao" at the back of his shirt.

Anyway i think Zhang Jike was not in his "unmotivated mood" but he was not at his best either and lost the match against Ma Long.
Hope he will play better in future.

Even Ma long against Fan Zhendong-he was wearing another players shirt

Reactions: akonebrahim