Back to Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73
  1. zjkfanforever is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Moderator 1,256 933
    Z
    zjkfanforever is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Moderator 933 1,256

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2013
    United States
    933
    1,256
    3732
    Read 0 Reviews
    #21
    More closed training photos posted on 04-13-2014

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.1.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	5762

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.2.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	5763

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.3.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	5764

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.4.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	5765

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.5.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	5766

    The Following 2 Users Like zjkfanforever's Post:

    Alborz and TT4Life


  2. mahomedy13 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 492 1,777
    mahomedy13's Avatar
    mahomedy13 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,777 492

    User Info Menu

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by zjkfanforever
    More closed training photos posted on 04-13-2014

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.1.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	5762

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.2.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	5763

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.3.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	5764

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.4.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	5765

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 closed training.04-13.5.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	5766
    Do you have any videos?

  3. bachikho is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 47 230
    B
    bachikho is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 230 47
    #23
    any new results or live streaming links?

  4. Alborz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 333 1,253
    Alborz's Avatar
    Alborz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,253 333
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by bachikho
    any new results or live streaming links?
    Warm up matches will be played on 17th and 18th so there is no results until now.
    Zhang Jike : Man Of Steel
    Never give up without a fight
    Nothing is more risky than playing table tennis without risk

  5. Alborz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 333 1,253
    Alborz's Avatar
    Alborz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,253 333
    #25
    Any results guys?
    It's currently 0:30' AM of 18th in China so the first round must be finished until now.
    Zhang Jike : Man Of Steel
    Never give up without a fight
    Nothing is more risky than playing table tennis without risk

  6. Alborz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 333 1,253
    Alborz's Avatar
    Alborz is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,253 333
    #26
    Zhang Jike seems to play good there. I hope his team can be the winner tomorrow.
    Zhang Jike : Man Of Steel
    Never give up without a fight
    Nothing is more risky than playing table tennis without risk

  7. Ma long the best is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 70 98
    Ma long the best's Avatar
    Ma long the best is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 98 70

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2013
    China
    98
    70
    336
    Read 0 Reviews
    #27
    ML vs Zhou yu 11-3/11- 3/2-11/13-11 (3:1) I hope Team Three can be the winner tomorrow.

    The Following 2 Users Like Ma long the best's Post:

    Kaiwen and TT4Life


  8. Ma long the best is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 70 98
    Ma long the best's Avatar
    Ma long the best is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 98 70

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2013
    China
    98
    70
    336
    Read 0 Reviews
    #28
    ZJK vs Chen weixing 14-12/11-9/11-9 (3:0)
    FZD vs Shang kun 12-10/11-6/11-5 (3:0)
    HS vs Liang jingkun 11-9/10-12/11-6/10-12/11-9 (2:3)
    ZJK vs Shang kun 12-10/11-5/11-4 (3:0)
    Team One vs Team TWO 3:1
    ML vs Zhou yu 11-3/11- 3:13/2-11/13-11 (3:1)
    XX vs Yan an 9-11/11-9/9-11/11-2/5-11 (2:3)
    WH vs Ma te 11-1/11-8/11-6 (3:0)
    ML vs Yan an (3:0)
    Team Three vs Team Four 3:1
    So Team ONE vs Team Three ,Which will be the winner?
    19:30 ,Beijing time http://www.xmg.com.cn/ 厦视三套

    The Following 3 Users Like Ma long the best's Post:

    Alborz, Dan and 1 other


  9. TT4Life is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 377 754
    TT4Life's Avatar
    TT4Life is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 754 377
    #29
    cool, any video ? thanks
    Spare weapon Ma Long personal blade W968 (FH) Neo Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge Tuned (BH) Tenergy 64

  10. zjkfanforever is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Moderator 1,256 933
    Z
    zjkfanforever is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Moderator 933 1,256

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2013
    United States
    933
    1,256
    3732
    Read 0 Reviews
    #30





    The Following User Likes zjkfanforever's Post:

    Dan

    Last edited by zjkfanforever; 04-17-2014 at 07:08 PM.

  11. MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 198 794
    MDanielCRO's Avatar
    MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 794 198
    #31
    What is Chen Weixing doing there?

  12. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,281 6,803
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,803 4,281

    User Info Menu

    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by MDanielCRO
    What is Chen Weixing doing there?
    Good question. It seems Chen practices with the Chinese National Team before major events. He practiced with the CNT last year when i recorded their practice at the Werner Schlager Academy. I think its for Chens prep but also good for China players to practice against a defender of Chen's quality. This is my guess here not 100% sure.

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

  13. MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 198 794
    MDanielCRO's Avatar
    MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 794 198
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Good question. It seems Chen practices with the Chinese National Team before major events. He practiced with the CNT last year when i recorded their practice at the Werner Schlager Academy. I think its for Chens prep but also good for China players to practice against a defender of Chen's quality. This is my guess here not 100% sure.

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    It's okay when he practice with them at WSA, which is his main location. But I wonder how they use him for sparing partner, don't they have enough good defenders in china?

  14. Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,569 1,825
    Giangt's Avatar
    Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,825 1,569
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by MDanielCRO
    It's okay when he practice with them at WSA, which is his main location. But I wonder how they use him for sparing partner, don't they have enough good defenders in china?
    They don't have any male ones as good as Chen perhaps!.? But it is just an extra stop on his way to Tokyo so didn't mind to stop by the CNT
    Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

  15. MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 198 794
    MDanielCRO's Avatar
    MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 794 198
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Giangt
    They don't have any male ones as good as Chen perhaps!.? But it is just an extra stop on his way to Tokyo so didn't mind to stop by the CNT
    They don't?? Hou Yingchao is much better

  16. Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,569 1,825
    Giangt's Avatar
    Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,825 1,569
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by MDanielCRO
    They don't?? Hou Yingchao is much better
    Well that is a matter of opinion anyway Chen is a good friend of the CNT so they perhaps they let him play.
    Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

  17. MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 198 794
    MDanielCRO's Avatar
    MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 794 198
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Giangt
    Well that is a matter of opinion anyway Chen is a good friend of the CNT so they perhaps they let him play.
    It's not opinion, it's fact. Last year he beat ovtcharov in russian league finals, and he has a lot of wins like this from before which chen never couldn't make

  18. Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,569 1,825
    Giangt's Avatar
    Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,825 1,569
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by MDanielCRO
    It's not opinion, it's fact. Last year he beat ovtcharov in russian league finals, and he has a lot of wins like this from before which chen never couldn't make
    Just because Hou won against Dima once doesn't mean he is a better player. Does that mean that Mengel is better than WH just because he won against him in German open? The fact is that Chen is still on the world ranking list as hou is not, so it is your opinion .

    I also state if the CNT had any players as good or equivalent to Chen.
    Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

  19. MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 198 794
    MDanielCRO's Avatar
    MDanielCRO is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 794 198
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Giangt
    Just because Hou won against Dima once doesn't mean he is a better player. Does that mean that Mengel is better than WH just because he won against him in German open? The fact is that Chen is still on the world ranking list as hou is not, so it is your opinion .

    I also state if the CNT had any players as good or equivalent to Chen.
    He is not better because he won against Dima, he is just better because of all his results.
    Chen is still playing active, a lot of pro tours and other competitions while Hou doesn't have a chance for that. In the whole career he didn't have a lot of chances to compete and that's why he never had a good ranking.

    But it's not even important, I just wanted to say that it's rare to me that CNT is using a player from Europe for sparing partner when they have enough good players over there in china.

  20. Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,569 1,825
    Giangt's Avatar
    Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,825 1,569
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by MDanielCRO
    He is not better because he won against Dima, he is just better because of all his results.
    Chen is still playing active, a lot of pro tours and other competitions while Hou doesn't have a chance for that. In the whole career he didn't have a lot of chances to compete and that's why he never had a good ranking.

    But it's not even important, I just wanted to say that it's rare to me that CNT is using a player from Europe for sparing partner when they have enough good players over there in china.
    As I said before he a very good friend of the CNT so maybe that is why they let him prepare for the wtttc with them.
    Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.