Why do you like Table Tennis???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi all,

I create two clips in order to promote a new brand of Table Tennis supplies that I just create. I hope you like.

So why do you like table tennis? ... For me is just too adictive!!! I mean, nothing compares to a long rally... even if you lose the point it's an awesome sensation keep the ball on the table from long distance. I love it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I love table tennis because table tennis is a sport where everyone is a part of (second biggest sports in the world in terms of number of registered federations across different countries!) (so everyone is a part of it), but also because table tennis is such an ever-changing sport.

Not only are the techniques of players progressing amazingly, the rules, the balls and the table themselves are also stepping-up and progressing into the great Sharara's tennis. (to all the haters out there: I am sure the players can handle the changes and challenges, and the best will still be the best).

I love table tennis because there are lots of supports in playing them. Many world-class tournaments with great media coverage through websites and commentaries. Whenever a country dominates, ban most of them, and let the best be the best. TT will make sure the strongest players donate their bats, balls, tables, systems and techniques to all the others, so we can finally play with a fair and equal grounds.

TT always make sure everyone joining have the chance to win, cause they didn't have that years ago, but it is getting fairer and fairer now!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Just kidding.

The real charm of TT to me are the followings:

1) spins that no sports can match

2) top spin to top spin (or offence-offence game): many sports like football/basketball don't have that. For badminton, because the ball is always decending, one side is always defending. For tennis it can happen but there are other areas where tt is better imo. tt can have plays where both players are attacking with their fullest power.

3) fastest sports: What i like table tennis better than tennis is that, in tennis you often can't hit the ball because you're not quick enough on your feet. but in tt, your body could be there, but you might not be reacting and then coordinating your body quick enough to return the ball. With more mental prep and training (this can be improved and the ability can be maximized) what I am saying is that, table tennis truly tests a person's quickest reaction and coordination skills.

What I hope TT can have in the future:

4) even more masculinity (muscles and power): promotion-wise, I think the impression of tt being a weak sports needs to be changed. but i think it has a point, because tt is indeed a small-ball sports, so lots of time muscle is not as required (which is great for women sports, so it is really really dependent on skills but not as much in height and muscle) but for men I hope more strnegth and muscle are needed.

Thanks!

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
What I hope TT can have in the future:

4) even more masculinity (muscles and power): promotion-wise, I think the impression of tt being a weak sports needs to be changed. but i think it has a point, because tt is indeed a small-ball sports, so lots of time muscle is not as required (which is great for women sports, so it is really really dependent on skills but not as much in height and muscle) but for men I hope more strnegth and muscle are needed.

Thanks!
I hope not.
One of the reasons that TT is popular is doesn't need so much power at lower levels.
But at high levels power is as important as skills. If it needs that power at lower levels there will be so many people that prefer to play something else over TT.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I'm addicted because of so many reasons. I am struggling to pin point what it is exactly but I love the noise of the sport and the rhythm. I like how you can play and work so dam hard.

For me I love how so many different backgrounds of people can come together as one and share stories and play table tennis.

Great posts guys I'm enjoying reading them!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
The one thing that attracted me to table tennis is the customisability. In table tennis, we have many combinations of equipment that give hundreds of types of plays, (blocker, hitter, looper, chopper, combo types, etc) then add to that personal styles, it surely is a diverse sport in terms of the different plays you can do! And the sound of the ball hitting the racket and the table is addicting. haha :)

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I like table tennis because of the great speed and spin.I love watching top chinese players.Furthermore i like it because of the spectacular rallies especially topsin to topsin rallies.My motivation is to become better and better and keep improving my game.I have only been playing 7 months in that table tennis club i found in the city i am studying computers now(first year).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
I love it because it's a really underrated sport because people think that it's such a simple game.
In reality it can be very challenging depending on the level you play.
It's a sport where respect is taught from the beginning, it's really complex, but also really interesting, lots of technique and thinking involved.
Above all, it's really fun to play and explore the different things you can do with just a racket, plastic balls and a table!