This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
After around one month of playing with Tenergy 80-fx after 2 years of Tenergy 05-fx ,

I found that this rubber is just amazing :

- firstly you will had some problems in with its low throw angle.

- after adjusting the new timing and make a strong brush contact , you will be amazed with its spin quality and will transfer the lower throw angel into a powerful weapon ( deadly spins which cannot return easily.

- the blocking is just wooooow .... You will be able to block with faster and lower return balls that will make your opponent have many problems against it.

- also you will find it more controlled specially in targeting the ball.

- the short strokes will be more better and lower.

- finally the nullifying a spiny serves is a breeze.

I was gonna post a review, but you said it all :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
After around one month of playing with Tenergy 80-fx after 2 years of Tenergy 05-fx ,

I found that this rubber is just amazing :

- firstly you will had some problems in with its low throw angle.

- after adjusting the new timing and make a strong brush contact , you will be amazed with its spin quality and will transfer the lower throw angel into a powerful weapon ( deadly spins which cannot return easily.

- the blocking is just wooooow .... You will be able to block with faster and lower return balls that will make your opponent have many problems against it.

- also you will find it more controlled specially in targeting the ball.

- the short strokes will be more better and lower.

- finally the nullifying a spiny serves is a breeze.

Great to hear your positive review @amr I am glad you are happy with the 80 FX. I found it very good to, and I agree excellent for spin when you brush the ball well. We found similar findings :)

Reactions: amr_tareef
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Does anybody still play with 80fx? How dooes it play with plastic balls in comparison with new era rubbers? Doesnt it bottom out in thickness 1.9 mm for bh? I play heavy topspin and drives close to table on blade btf freitas alc.
Thank you for advice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Also can you compare it with t05fx? Topspin to heavy backspin, drives, push.
I am considering change t05 fx for 80 fx- because new trend is thinner topsheet for plastic balls. I have tried many rubbers and generally is true.
Is 80 fx more suitable for plastic balls?