going to china for 2 months training 18y/o by my self

This user has no status.
hi guys i have decided to spend the summer months in china this year to play table tennis i'd say my level now is average county player don't know how good i will be when i get back and wonder if anyone has any advice before i go on what to take how to behave there or any past experiences of intensive training

Reactions: Boogar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Take me there with you!

After you come back, please tell us your experience of how it was like, travelling to a country with a language you don't speak, (if you don't speak Chinese).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Before you go to China and Zhengdind, you should read this:QUOTE]
i have read these and have also spoke to people that i know that have been they all seem confident on the reliability of the place the people that write reviews on trip advisor usually have nothing nice to say, i have bought my plane tickets so there is no going back now just got to bite the bullet and hopefully it will; turn out well

Reactions: MDanielCRO
This user has no status.
The trip will be fantastic, I can tell you by experience :) Ihave been a few times at Beijing Shichahai Sports school. Was awesome and improved a lot during that stay. Writing on phoneatm so ill keep it short but yeh, it was a great experience.
yeah thanks i hope so how much by percentage would you say you improved?

This user has no status.
How long are you staying there and how much does the whole trip cost?
going from the 27th of june to the 4th of september and the whole trip im hoping to come to less then £4k at the moment its about £3k but i anticipate having to spend more there flights insurance visa training and accommodation and food hotel in beigjing so far is 3k flying from uk

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I would make sure that you have a good level of fitness and they also have a very nice gym there that you can use whenever you want. They will see what level you play at and then put u in a squad they haveall different kinds of players turning up there so it doesnt matter what level u play at. They will fit u in the right squad and then if u ever feel tht u need to go up or down a squad or u would like matches then just ask the coach and they will arrange it for u. From memory u will start training at 8am ish and after lunch a lot of the players have a nap which I would recomend and then second training at about 2pm then dinner and the third sessio is optional if u want to do service receive practice most of the tym

This user has no status.
going from the 27th of june to the 4th of september and the whole trip im hoping to come to less then £4k at the moment its about £3k but i anticipate having to spend more there flights insurance visa training and accommodation and food hotel in beigjing so far is 3k flying from uk

Hi I have been to beijing and I have heared that life at the training centre is a bit expensive and the food is crap. However life in being is really cheap. The food is great. Check out several restaurants, I managed to have a full meal (being duck, meat and rice etc) incl beer for 70rmb (8€) most of it was beer.
1 tip don't eat the green beans!!! They were so hot I almost died. It toke 2 big beers to cool down. The Chinese on the table next to me also almost died of laughing at me. 1 hour later in the street I had to drink another cool beer because I was on fire again after a burp. So don't eat the green beans! Ans have lots of fun.

Send from my Samsung Galaxy s4 by using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpinQuark