going to china for 2 months training 18y/o by my self

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Wow this is a dream hum? I tink yu will be improve a lot yout techniques. Post vídeos please

This user has no status.
you have good upper body movement but i seem to notice that your feet are flat on the floor making your lateral movement looking like you are encumbered?
yes thanks, youre not the first to notice I have many bad habits still China cannot cure everything I have a history in tennis so my lower body is very solid I am trying to improve this but a very long term plan is required I think :)

says I like tabletennis a lot, I do it already 5,5 years.
says I like tabletennis a lot, I do it already 5,5 years.
Dec 2014
Nice trip, I also want to travel to China some day, it seems a great country to me!

Im planning to go to China the end of November of 2015 and stay for 1 month :) Same club you stay in . Just got email replied from Julie . Any recommends ? how and which train to take ? west or east room ? they mention a gym there also how about sauna room ? Thanks.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
What is west or east room? Choose the building with the gym in it (the central building).
They can probably arrange a pickup from Zhengding train station. It is somewhat difficult to get there from Beijing airport, but I did it like this the last time:
Take the shuttle bus to Beijing west railway station
http://www.beijingchina.net.cn/beijing-airport/shuttle-bus-to-west-railway-station.html
From there take the bullet train to Zhengding Airport station
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/beijing-guangzhou/
Please allow ample time for each connection, since the shuttle bus can be slow due to traffic.

You should double-check this with Julie.

Kind regards,
Mikael

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Read 10 reviews
Dear all
I plan to go on a holiday trip to Gui Lin China for a week.Is there any recommended table tennis stores there?Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk