• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 69
    1. Top | #1
      Spinandspeed is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Germany


      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      70
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 34 Times in 16 Posts

      Ma Long/Zhang Jike Serve!

      Hey,
      take a look at this video showing the serve of Ma Long and Zhang Jike!
      It's me!

    2. The Following 4 Users Like Spinandspeed's Post:

      SebaGO (04-26-2014),SquareBall (04-25-2014),TT4Life (04-25-2014),ZJK (04-24-2014)

    3. Top | #2
      mahomedy13 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa
      mahomedy13's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Tibhar Actium
      Forehand Rubber Nexy Demian
      Backhand Rubber BLutenkirshe 896

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Durban
      Posts
      1,780
      Reviews
      Read 12 Reviews
      Liked 492 Times in 385 Posts
      anyone got translations/captions for me?

    4. The Following User Likes mahomedy13's Post:

      akonebrahim (04-26-2014)

    5. Top | #3
      ZJK is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Germany
      ZJK's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Vega Pro
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Vega Pro

      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Posts
      41
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts
      Really nice video, but translation would be awesome. Espacially for zhang jike part

    6. The Following User Likes ZJK's Post:

      akonebrahim (04-26-2014)

    7. Top | #4
      Dan is online now
      says Dignics 09C review out now
       
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
      Forehand Rubber Butterfly Dignics 09c
      Backhand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy 05

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      6,737
      Reviews
      Read 69 Reviews
      Liked 4,095 Times in 1,478 Posts
      This looks very interesting, nice to see training hall footage of these two players serving. I would love some translations to

    8. The Following User Likes Dan's Post:

      SquareBall (04-25-2014)

    9. Top | #5
      RIPPER is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member
      RIPPER's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Ma Lin Extra Offensive
      Forehand Rubber Rakza 9 Yasaka
      Backhand Rubber Rakza 9 Yasaka

      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      393
      Reviews
      Read 12 Reviews
      Liked 105 Times in 66 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
      This looks very interesting, nice to see training hall footage of these two players serving. I would love some translations to
      Yeh dan get one of ur chinese friends on here to set up a teanslation or there must be a chinese app I can get n it gives u subtitles

    10. Top | #6
      Dan is online now
      says Dignics 09C review out now
       
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
      Forehand Rubber Butterfly Dignics 09c
      Backhand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy 05

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      6,737
      Reviews
      Read 69 Reviews
      Liked 4,095 Times in 1,478 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by RIPPER View Post
      Yeh dan get one of ur chinese friends on here to set up a teanslation or there must be a chinese app I can get n it gives u subtitles
      Yeah I have a friend who will translate it soon. I don't think a app could translate it. But if you have one that would be great!

    11. Top | #7
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      Great video indeed but i dont like the commentators face :S Sorry . Its just not pleasant for me to watch him.

    12. Top | #8
      TT4Life is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States
      TT4Life's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968 CUSTOM (FL)
      Forehand Rubber (BH) Butterfly Tenergy 64
      Backhand Rubber (FH) Neo National Blue Sponge Hurricane 3 Tuned

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Socal714
      Posts
      754
      Reviews
      Read 4 Reviews
      Liked 376 Times in 205 Posts
      Who care about his face lolz all we want is to able to understand what is he saying lolz. Translator will be awesome
      Spare weapon Ma Long personal blade W968 (FH) Neo Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge Tuned (BH) Tenergy 64

    13. Top | #9
      Tony's Table Tennis is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Verified Pro Coach
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa


      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      3,496
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 2,405 Times in 1,291 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SquareBall View Post
      Great video indeed but i dont like the commentators face :S Sorry . Its just not pleasant for me to watch him.
      lol, what he is saying is key.
      I guess if he is in your city, you will beg him to be your coach
      But then, he is not, so you don't like his face

      btw, any idea how big of a profile this "commentator" is?
      Last edited by Tony's Table Tennis; 04-25-2014 at 08:40 PM.
      BYE BYE

    14. Top | #10
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      I told its not pleasant to see for me. Thats not because he is ugly its just that people have different aesthetic criterias and wont recognise the same things as beautiful. I didn't comment his commentating skills and i would never do that because i can't understand what he is saying. Of course if i had the chance this person to coach me i would take that chance but when you see a video no matter what video is you look it in a aesthetic way and this is something subjective. Still great video just a note in that.

    15. Top | #11
      Tony's Table Tennis is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Verified Pro Coach
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa


      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      3,496
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 2,405 Times in 1,291 Posts
      Maybe you should ask Haifu to rather get some Chinese super models to explain how ZJK and Ma Long serves.
      I'm sure that will be better for you.

      Any ways, this guy is in Head of TT at Bejing Sports University.
      I'm pretty certain he was invited by Haifu for his knowledge

      Of course, you can always change the channel to some prettier images if you want

    16. The Following 2 Users Like Tony's Table Tennis's Post:

      anchorschmidt (05-24-2015),Rajah* (04-26-2014)

    17. Top | #12
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      I honestly cant understand the reason you complain about my opinion honestly i cant ... If i told i dont like obama's face and its not pleasant for me to watch that would mean i dont consider him great at his job ? Just from my point of view and with taste I don't find it pleasant to watch.

    18. The Following User Likes SquareBall's Post:

      ZhangJikeTheBest (04-25-2014)

    19. Top | #13
      Tony's Table Tennis is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Verified Pro Coach
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa


      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      3,496
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 2,405 Times in 1,291 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SquareBall View Post
      I honestly cant understand the reason you complain about my opinion honestly i cant ... If i told i dont like obama's face and its not pleasant for me to watch that would mean i dont consider him great at his job ? Just from my point of view and with taste I don't find it pleasant to watch.
      Some how, his appearence doesn't bother me. I guess i'm not fussy about how people look.
      I don't recalled ever considering how someones face will be unpleasent for me to look at.

      Maybe it is the fact that I grew up in 4 different countries, with 3 different cultures.
      You get different kinds of faces, some are big face, big eyes, big nose, big ears, everyone/every culture/every style is different.
      Maybe interesting or different is the most I can think of, but defiantly not to the extend that I will label - not like.

      I think he looks just fine, just like any other human being.
      He is almost 60 years old, having played CNT in the 70s, and been invovled with unversities since then. He even travels the world to present table tennis presentations in different universities.
      Wrote a book (or two) about table tennis and a really highly reputable person within the table tennis community.

    20. Top | #14
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony's Table Tennis View Post
      Some how, his appearence doesn't bother me. I guess i'm not fussy about how people look.
      I don't recalled ever considering how someones face will be unpleasent for me to look at.

      Maybe it is the fact that I grew up in 4 different countries, with 3 different cultures.
      You get different kinds of faces, some are big face, big eyes, big nose, big ears, everyone/every culture/every style is different.
      Maybe interesting or different is the most I can think of, but defiantly not to the extend that I will label - not like.

      I think he looks just fine, just like any other human being.
      He is almost 60 years old, having played CNT in the 70s, and been invovled with unversities since then. He even travels the world to present table tennis presentations in different universities.
      Wrote a book (or two) about table tennis and a really highly reputable person within the table tennis community.
      I dont get fussy about how people look as well. "I don't recalled ever considering how someones face will be unpleasent for me to look at." ok thats 90% prevarication or you haven't seen someone critically injured from close distance. Of course it's most likely what you wrote that you have seen many different people. You know something ? I look again and again and it becomes more normal to me. I dont label him . I JUST TELL FOR ME IT IS NOT GREAT TO SEE SOMEONE THAT WITH YOUR SUBJECTIVE EYES DONT LIKE. ITS lIKE A PRESENTER IN A TV SHOw THAT YOU DONT LIKE HIS FACE. THATS ALL THATS WAY HUMANS WORK. Else tv presenters would be normal but they are not. You can notice that they pick the most beautiful persons for the eyes of the people watching it .

    21. The Following User Likes SquareBall's Post:

      ZhangJikeTheBest (04-26-2014)

    22. Top | #15
      Tony's Table Tennis is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Verified Pro Coach
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa


      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      3,496
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 2,405 Times in 1,291 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SquareBall View Post
      I dont get fussy about how people look as well. "I don't recalled ever considering how someones face will be unpleasent for me to look at." ok thats 90% prevarication or you haven't seen someone critically injured from close distance. Of course it's most likely what you wrote that you have seen many different people. You know something ? I look again and again and it becomes more normal to me. I dont label him . I JUST TELL FOR ME IT IS NOT GREAT TO SEE SOMEONE THAT WITH YOUR SUBJECTIVE EYES DONT LIKE. ITS lIKE A PRESENTER IN A TV SHOw THAT YOU DONT LIKE HIS FACE. THATS ALL THATS WAY HUMANS WORK. Else tv presenters would be normal but they are not. You can notice that they pick the most beautiful persons for the eyes of the people watching it .
      I work in the health care industry (one of my 3 jobs, the other being table tennis), I don't have a problem with critically injured, including requiring to touch them. I'm not a doctor, but since before my work requirement, I have always been fine - this includes when I was a teenager.

      I've been to really 3rd world/rural areas in 3 different continents, I have been with lots of different ethnic groups, at the end of the day, we are all humans and humans are the ones that makes these differenciations. The more you look, i'm sure the more you will feel we are the same.

      ANYWAYS, NOT SURE WHY YOU SHOUTING SO MUCH

    23. Top | #16
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony's Table Tennis View Post
      I work in the health care industry (one of my 3 jobs, the other being table tennis), I don't have a problem with critically injured, including requiring to touch them. I'm not a doctor, but since before my work requirement, I have always been fine - this includes when I was a teenager.

      I've been to really 3rd world/rural areas in 3 different continents, I have been with lots of different ethnic groups, at the end of the day, we are all humans and humans are the ones that makes these differenciations. The more you look, i'm sure the more you will feel we are the same.

      ANYWAYS, NOT SURE WHY YOU SHOUTING SO MUCH
      I didnt tell everyone isnt the same. I am shouting because you dont seem able to understand my comment or you dont want to. I finish it here read what i wrote and maybe you will. Even just the first comment i made is enough.

    24. Top | #17
      Tony's Table Tennis is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Verified Pro Coach
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa


      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      3,496
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 2,405 Times in 1,291 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SquareBall View Post
      I didnt tell everyone isnt the same.
      No idea what you are saying.

      Any ways,
      "Its just not pleasant for me to watch him"
      If you don't like it, don't look at it.

      I'm sure Professor Liu is more than happy to say thank you, because he is not pleasant for you to watch.
      Or maybe he might insult you back.
      Any ways, really no need to call, label anything negative to anybody.

    25. Top | #18
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      Im really confident to tell you that you are wrong here..
      Any ways, really no need to call, label anything negative to anybody. Constructive feedback is something everyone would appreciate and is something REALLY fundamental in our society. The way someoone does it is very important. I have read some books on that and if you want i can give you their titles so that you can get better at that. Only in PM so that it isn't spam-advertisment.

    26. Top | #19
      Tony's Table Tennis is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Verified Pro Coach
      Master TTD Member Country: South Africa


      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      3,496
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 2,405 Times in 1,291 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by SquareBall View Post
      Im really confident to tell you that you are wrong here..
      Any ways, really no need to call, label anything negative to anybody. Constructive feedback is something everyone would appreciate and is something REALLY fundamental in our society. The way someoone does it is very important. I have read some books on that and if you want i can give you their titles so that you can get better at that. Only in PM so that it isn't spam-advertisment.
      All I know is, if you don't want people to call you anything, then don't call that to any one else.
      He is a human being, and what if he is reading your words?
      Have you thought about the consiquences of your actions towards other people?

      Your words are not constructive feedback. It is disrespectful.
      With your logic, a bully can use the same philosophy - constructive feedback. Isn't it?

      His appearance is given to him by his parents.
      How he has aged and what ever else appears on his face is from life.
      That is no sin, the only sin is your eyes, and your mouth, or in this case, your fingers, and even your keyboard and internet connection

      Any ways, I wanted to translate this, but why should I translate words from a wise person when there is people that doesn't enjoy the way he looks.
      To be honest, you don't deserve to get taught by him.

      Or would you like to clear your "bully" tag by explain how your constructive feedback can change his appearance and the way he talks?

      PS he is a professor for many years. I doubt he needs public speaking lessons. And i'm sure he doesn't give a damn on what his students or audience thinks of his appearance. His value in life is his knowledge and his willingness to share.
      Last edited by Tony's Table Tennis; 04-25-2014 at 11:52 PM.

    27. Top | #20
      SquareBall is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: Greece
      SquareBall's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade TSP Thriller OFF-
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (2.1mm)
      Backhand Rubber XIOM Sigma Europe I (2.1mm)

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Pallini
      Posts
      233
      Reviews
      Read 5 Reviews
      Liked 72 Times in 62 Posts
      He could have someone else to do the talks and he tell him what to tell or he could have video of the practise and him commenting over it .

    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Log in or Register
    BACK TO TOP