Different Table Tennis brands and their marketing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Hi you guys.

I'm following a lot of different brands on social medias and what I can tell from the last time period is that more and more brands increase their marketing. One of the biggest brands Butterfly doesn't have any big FaceBook page though. Perhaps that's because they are located in Japan.

Which brand do you think have the best marketing and social media sites? What do you think the different brands should to do increase and make more people find them?

regards
Calvincandie

Hi you guys.

I'm following a lot of different brands on social medias and what I can tell from the last time period is that more and more brands increase their marketing. One of the biggest brands Butterfly doesn't have any big FaceBook page though. Perhaps that's because they are located in Japan.

Which brand do you think have the best marketing and social media sites? What do you think the different brands should to do increase and make more people find them?

regards
Calvincandie
Different brands should make people discover table tennis !

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You get different types of marketing.
Social media is just one of them.
Not sure why Butterfly isn't on Facebook, but they have a full on fans website. And it got nothing to do with Butterfly is from Japan, as there is Butterfly Europe too etc.

Some categories:
Online - Official website
Online - Social Media (all of them)
Online - video channels
Product Packaging
Brochures
Sponsoring players
Sponsoring club teams
Sponsoring national team
In store (Point of sale)

Just to name a few.
I would say, all brands have some pros and cons and not strong or weak in all the above fields.

This user has no status.
although butterfly is the biggest company in the TT market and they dont have social media marketing i think that BTY depends on the ( word of mouth technique )
which build more trust between players and customers , thus many pro players depend on BTY product in their matches then any player or new player always looking to try there product then become satisfied due to its high technology and quality , but in the social media i think STIGA is the best

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
although butterfly is the biggest company in the TT market and they dont have social media marketing i think that BTY depends on the ( word of mouth technique )
which build more trust between players and customers , thus many pro players depend on BTY product in their matches then any player or new player always looking to try there product then become satisfied due to its high technology and quality , but in the social media i think STIGA is the best

In terms of social media,Stiga ,Donic and Yasaka do a good job.They are constantly updating things on facebook showing their new products and their player achievements(especially Donic).