notifications won't go away

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Screenshots below. I cropped it so that no one would see the name, but the message title is "t80 vs t80fx" Dan I can pm you who sent it to prove I know, but for now, I hope this is a problem that can get fixed. Of course, this is a great forum, and I know you guys do a lot, so whenever you can find the time is fine, and if you can't figure out the problem, that's fine as well.
ase3ahyg.jpg
gamunape.jpg

Thanks for the screen shot, I am still trying to work out this issue. So when you go to pm someone using Tapatalk this account not found occurs? Or when you go to open a pm?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Thanks for the screen shot, I am still trying to work out this issue. So when you go to pm someone using Tapatalk this account not found occurs? Or when you go to open a pm?

Actually, the notification I screenshotted is of a pm that was meant for you. Others said "hi dan," and things like that. Someone pm'ed you (I can on you the name, but I want to keep the person'a pravacy), and I got the notification. I assume you then replied, because I got another notification from the same person, saying "re" and the same topic. When I click on the notification, the error in the screenshot pops up. Pm's work fine when I'm pmmin someone

EDIT: just clearing this: I get that error when opening YOUR pm, because it should be your account that is getting it. In other words, I am getting the mail from YOUR mailbox, meaning that I know when you get a pm, but I can't open the pm.

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Actually, the notification I screenshotted is of a pm that was meant for you. Others said "hi dan," and things like that. Someone pm'ed you (I can on you the name, but I want to keep the person'a pravacy), and I got the notification. I assume you then replied, because I got another notification from the same person, saying "re" and the same topic. When I click on the notification, the error in the screenshot pops up. Pm's work fine when I'm pmmin someone

EDIT: just clearing this: I get that error when opening YOUR pm, because it should be your account that is getting it. In other words, I am getting the mail from YOUR mailbox, meaning that I know when you get a pm, but I can't open the pm.

Ah: I understand now. Wow that is odd. I will look into this and try to fix this. This only occurs in Tapatalk right?

i wish the world rankings are sorted out

if i am given the opportunity to do that for TTD,i would do it willingly.

Sure, me to, ok we will give you this opportunity shortly :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Screenshots below. I cropped it so that no one would see the name, but the message title is "t80 vs t80fx" Dan I can pm you who sent it to prove I know, but for now, I hope this is a problem that can get fixed. Of course, this is a great forum, and I know you guys do a lot, so whenever you can find the time is fine, and if you can't figure out the problem, that's fine as well.
ase3ahyg.jpg
gamunape.jpg

Does this issue still occur @agold?

World Rankings on for

Updated :)

Reactions: mahomedy13

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
A few times in a week, ohh i shall keep an eye on that every time this pops up..
okay yeah this just happened to me. My internet cut off and the message you reported appeared. I waited till internet connected then it was fine :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
im having a problem with the status bar.everytime i try to change my status,it redirects me to a 'No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'

Well spotted, we are solving this issue @Mahomedy

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i am having a problem on opera mini. when itry opening different threads,the page remains blank. also,where it usually tells you when last a thread was replied to (example 2 minutes ago...),it appears as a whole bunch of numbers.

Hey Mahomedy, sorry to hear about the issue. Is this on mobile? Could you print screen these issues please.