CNT Closed Training 2014 - Video

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Yes.. but as pro player, i given a certain amount of time, they will/can adjust to the new rubbers. Same goes to Timo.
Like coming soon, poly ball.

If Timo/Dima can use H3, i think another different story here. Are H3 rubber available to them? Can other use H3?
talent,technique/technical skills, there's no secret anymore or not much different,right. As I said, only rubber that make a slight advantages to them.

Anyways, thanks for your time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yes.. but as pro player, i given a certain amount of time, they will/can adjust to the new rubbers. Same goes to Timo.
Like coming soon, poly ball.

If Timo/Dima can use H3, i think another different story here. Are H3 rubber available to them? Can other use H3?
talent,technique/technical skills, there's no secret anymore or not much different,right. As I said, only rubber that make a slight advantages to them.

Anyways, thanks for your time.

If time is the only factor in adjustment, then why Ma Lin couldn't adjust properly?
Why LGL couldn't adjust properly?
If Dima is so good, why is he not using Donic rubbers but using Tenergy, couldn't he adjust to Bluefire series etc?

The reality is not as simple as it sounds.

Yes, other people outside CNT are able to get blue sponge national H3 rubbers, weither or not it is customised, I'm not sure. But I think given this day and age, that shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure it can be arranged (just like the Singapore players using it)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
As i notice, spore players using orange sponge not blue.

Tenergy better than Donic.Simple as that. And H3 better than Tenegy in term of spin.

And I thought you have the connection with CNT player/coach etc? And you shld well aware of that issue than us?

Oh yea... customised H3. That's the main weapon.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What i'm saying is relating to your view that pro players can adapt over time.
Not always true

Ma Lin for example could never adapt from his speed glued Globe 999, and after that, he just couldn't get the same amount of spin and power.
I'm sure he trained with the new rubber for hours, but didn't get anywhere.

So what make you think Timo going to H3 and ZJK going to Tenergy is solveable by just time?

If you play low arc rubber for 20 years, don't expect just 3 or 5 years to master a high arc rubber, it might take more time than that.
Your idea of H3 better than Tenergy and Tenergy is better than Bluefire is not true.
The only truth is what equipment is good for the style you have.

Give you another fact, Wang Nan had to move from 729 to DHS, but she couldn't adapt at all with DHS rubbers.
They end up give her the same 729 rubber with DHS molding on top
Is she not pro enough? or simply the new rubbers just couldn't be perfect for her?

You also get orange sponge national version
In fact the rubber is only national because of the higher quality top sheet and sponge.
The sponge also comes in different versions (2 x orange and 1 x blue), and then you get different hardness.
This is the customisation I am talking about

Any ways, I think you are too obsessed with equipment.
If these super spinny H3 rubbers are so good, then why are they only good during some time and not all the time?
Why the same rubbers by other top players (world top 20) can't beat your Tenergy players (Dima/Timo)?
And if these rubbers are so good, with are the Germans/European/Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese so stupid and choose the inferrior Tenergy and didn't go for Hurricane?
Why so many CNT A and B team members didn't go for H3 on the Forehand? why did they go for inferrior product?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Then both not talent enough?

You dont think chinese rubbers better than tenergy>blufire?
So, are spore players using blue H3? No right?

Then both not talent enough? - Everything I said above is a fact, the truth and history. Almost every body knows about this

You dont think chinese rubbers better than tenergy>blufire? - Your English is very bad, I am not saying one rubber is better than another rubber, you are saying that. I said specific rubber is for specific style. You can't just mix them around like a puzzle and make it fit and expect it to work.

So, are spore players using blue H3? No right? I don't follow Singapore players, I'm sure they not using commericial H3. I know many imports all over the world are either using national blue or national orange or provincial orange. But this does not mean anything at all. I'm not sure why you so obsessed with this question

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ducksick

Your turn to answer my questions!

Any ways, I think you are too obsessed with equipment.
If these super spinny H3 rubbers are so good, then why are they only good during some time and not all the time?
Why the same rubbers by other top players (world top 20) can't beat your Tenergy players (Dima/Timo)?
And if these rubbers are so good, with are the Germans/European/Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese so stupid and choose the inferrior Tenergy and didn't go for Hurricane?
Why so many CNT A and B team members didn't go for H3 on the Forehand? why did they go for inferrior product?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You better ask your own country. CHINA.
Are those rubbers available to public or pro? Come on Tony.

Enjoy weeken ya. bye

I'm not from China
And you are still not answering my questions, why are you running away now?

Why don't you just give up, as I listed facts and truth. I know there is no ways you can argue with that, unless you have more evidance to state the general knowledge I have is incorrect.
But seriously, you keep derailing and asking more questions only will make you look silly.

Now you are making false claims about me.... lol
I seriously wonder if you are a honest forum member or simply just trolling around

You have not answered anything and really not wanting to believe in truth and facts

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Then both not talent enough? - Everything I said above is a fact, the truth and history. Almost every body knows about this

You dont think chinese rubbers better than tenergy>blufire? - Your English is very bad, I am not saying one rubber is better than another rubber, you are saying that. I said specific rubber is for specific style. You can't just mix them around like a puzzle and make it fit and expect it to work.

So, are spore players using blue H3? No right? I don't follow Singapore players, I'm sure they not using commericial H3. I know many imports all over the world are either using national blue or national orange or provincial orange. But this does not mean anything at all. I'm not sure why you so obsessed with this question
Tony, pls show some respect. My english is bad then your worse than me. Even you can spell correctly some words. Did i say anything? No right.
We all loves TT and I'm here seek some advice and not to seek any enemy(s)
From the start, as i mentioned to you, i just asked an OPINION from you since you're coach. Very simple. Right.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
I'm not from China
And you are still not answering my questions, why are you running away now?

Why don't you just give up, as I listed facts and truth. I know there is no ways you can argue with that, unless you have more evidance to state the general knowledge I have is incorrect.
But seriously, you keep derailing and asking more questions only will make you look silly.

Now you are making false claims about me.... lol
I seriously wonder if you are a honest forum member or simply just trolling around

You have not answered anything and really not wanting to believe in truth and facts

Oppsss.. you're not from China. Sorry bout that.From FB, you're Chinese. My mistake.
I'm not running away cos 5pm local time... I need to go.

I "guess" China did not allow other to use DHS H3 at all because I guess the rubber has some advantages over other rubbers( my personal opinion )
and the fact that China cannot lose to foreigners.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Tony, pls show some respect. My english is bad then your worse than me. Even you can spell correctly some words. Did i say anything? No right.
We all loves TT and I'm here seek some advice and not to seek any enemy(s)
From the start, as i mentioned to you, i just asked an OPINION from you since you're coach. Very simple. Right.

I make typos and when I notice it, I will go and edit and change it.
And it is the truth that I am not perfect in English, but I won't go and twist other people's words or meaning.
You are twisting my words - so either you don't understand what I am saying, or you are twisting around, as you maybe have nothing else valid to argue about

Just like these:

"Then both not talent enough?
You dont think chinese rubbers better than tenergy>blufire?
So, are spore players using blue H3? No right? "

Did I say they are not talent enough? What make you think I said that for you to ask me that questions?

Did I say I don't think Chinese rubber is not/or better than Tenergy? What make you think I said that for you to ask me that questions?

You ask for opnion yes, and I replied, you are too obssed with equipment and we have been arguing that since then.
Every time you ask question, I am answering.
But why you are afraid to answer my simple questions?

I think it is time some other forum members and step in and give they views, to see if they think you obsesed or not.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Oppsss.. you're not from China. Sorry bout that.From FB, you're Chinese. My mistake.
I'm not running away cos 5pm local time... I need to go.

I "guess" China did not allow other to use DHS H3 at all because I guess the rubber has some advantages over other rubbers( my personal opinion )
and the fact that China cannot lose to foreigners.

I am Chinese, but not all Chinese are from China, unless you are talking about ethnic Chinese are all from China? Include all the Malay Chinese is from China too.... any ways, you are making too much assumptions

CNT, DHS, China is not keeping "special" H3 a secret. Non CNT players are using it.
If this secret is the key for CNT TT success, then why didn't any national federation or ITTF step in and make the playing field fairer?
Then why foreign companies didn't go and copy the secret forumla (since every country is spying on each other, or simply you can just take final product and study it)

My personal opnion, you have some serious obsesity with China, the CNT, and the Chinese players using H3
I wonder if you have the same obsesity with non CNT members using H3, BS H3 or any other national H3....

To prove you are thinking logically, all you need to do is answer this (yes, 3rd time I'm asking you) - when you are free:

And if these rubbers are so good, why are the Germans/European/Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese so stupid and choose the inferrior Tenergy and didn't go for Hurricane?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Regarding pros not adjusting: my favourite player was Wang Liqin and it seemed the speedglue ban was a major factor in his decline - his performance levels were never the same again.

I think WLQ wasn't as bad as Ma Lin
WLQ was older, and the younger Ma Lin struggled big time.
But I agree, both was heavily affected.

The hours put in, and all of the sudden there is a change - its not easy to change.
Its like asking a olympic swimmer to go and master a new style and still be the champion, not that easy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I think it is time some other forum members and step in and give they views, to see if they think you obsesed or not.

By the way this convo is running.. i think he is +1 obsessed with H3.-maybe insearch for the best rubber in the world? Rubber is players preference some people want their fh rubber medium, some people want it hard.

Sent from my HTC One X+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
By the way this convo is running.. i think he is +1 obsessed with H3.-maybe insearch for the best rubber in the world? Rubber is players preference some people want their fh rubber medium, some people want it hard.

Sent from my HTC One X+

My thoughts exactly
If he isn't obsessed with "best rubber", then such a comparison of H3 and Tenergy will not take place.

In fact Ma Long or ZJK with T05 on FH vs Timo Boll and Dima with H3 on FH, I wonder who would win
The one that get used to them the earliest, trainined the most, and adapt the best will win!
Its not a rubber thing (sorry to burst the bubble :p)

Reactions: Rajah*