Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 492 1,777
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 1,777 492

User Info Menu

DHS Power G12

Hi

Has anyone used This blade-DHS Power G12?

If so,how would you rate/review it.

Im interested in buying as it seems a good blade,but me being me,I have to do good homework before purchasing anything!

Any input is valuable information.

Thanks

This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,210 1,055
    This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,055 1,210
    I can only say a few words about my feeling about the blade as I only play with it once.

I have PG12 cpen with Reactor Tornado Blue Sponge FH and DHS Dipper 2 BH. Play it first time this Monday but miss a lot of easy shots. The Reactor is the most tacky rubber I have ever seen. It can grab a ball up side down forever even after several cleanings. Usually rubbers like H3 will lost its magic after one clean. May need more time to break the rubber in.

I find it flex with a touch of hollowness. I can feel a catapult when hitting the sweet spot. May be it is that catapult combine with the overly tacky rubber together makes it unpredictable for me. I usually play with 5 ply wood blades so the difference is quite dramatic. May need more time to get used to. Holding back some power may help. I would say it trade directness and control of an all wood blade for some extra punch.

The Following User Likes TurboZ's Post:

mahomedy13

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 492 1,777
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 1,777 492

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TurboZ
    I can only say a few words about my feeling about the blade as I only play with it once.

I have PG12 cpen with Reactor Tornado Blue Sponge FH and DHS Dipper 2 BH. Play it first time this Monday but miss a lot of easy shots. The Reactor is the most tacky rubber I have ever seen. It can grab a ball up side down forever even after several cleanings. Usually rubbers like H3 will lost its magic after one clean. May need more time to break the rubber in.

I find it flex with a touch of hollowness. I can feel a catapult when hitting the sweet spot. May be it is that catapult combine with the overly tacky rubber together makes it unpredictable for me. I usually play with 5 ply wood blades so the difference is quite dramatic. May need more time to get used to. Holding back some power may help. I would say it trade directness and control of an all wood blade for some extra punch.
    Thanks.

Really appreciated

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 109 366
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 366 109
    May be out of topic guys,,but any one knows about Dhs pg15?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk