Tell us what you want on Youtube and we'll give away a free sheet of rubber!

This user has no status.
You might offer to share a video for the best subscriber players ...which meen every subscriber has the chance to be famous by sharinge a tribute video for him on Joola channel ...and we may called this as Joola ..building new table tennis generation ...it may be monthely and who wants to be envolved can sent his own video for you and ppl in joola can choice the video and re touch it....
Also you can give a prize for the most subsriber sharing for videos of the channel on Fb ...etc

BTW Subscribtion done. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
That's a great idea castaway2020 we'll be sure to come up with some contests like this. But just realize that for branding purposes it just makes sense for us not to show videos of people using other brand products.

However we may be able to make a few exceptions if we can grow our youtube more.

Reactions: castaway2020
This user has no status.
That's a great idea castaway2020 we'll be sure to come up with some contests like this. But just realize that for branding purposes it just makes sense for us not to show videos of people using other brand products.

However we may be able to make a few exceptions if we can grow our youtube more.

And for that purpose I mentioned ( re toutch ) which mean joola production team will re toutch the video ..may by give the winner joola t-shirt with the logo or something like that and make new video for the winner

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Oh I apologize for not responding in this thread. We never hit our goal of 100 Subs even with the extension. We did get about 60 though which is a great start. I am currently in the planning of our next contest to hopefully giveaway some rubber. What I will do is send out a free t-shirt to someone random in this thread however. Similar to our winner of the name the game contest. A lot of ideas were given and we want to show our appreciation for that. Also perhaps we can do some free giveaways for each milestone in our subscribe goals.

We'll let you know who wins the shirt tomorrow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
So we've randomly drawn the player to get a free T-Shirt and it'll be Looptheloop714. If you see this message please PM our youtube just to confirm you've subscribed and send us your contact info so we can send you a shirt. You can look at our website www.joolausa.com to see which t-shirt designs we carry and let us know which you'd like.

@ TTLocust - I think that's pretty much what everyone in this community does. Unfortunately if you're looking for comments from high level players it's pretty much impossible to get them to view everyone's videos at least for free. Their time is valuable as they're coaches and players so they need to make a living. However feel free to send us video replies or post them to one of our videos/google plus page. I'll see if our resident pro is available to check it out.

@ Bishop Rasta 27 - great idea we'll consider it for sure.

Last edited: