My new SETUP !!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hey guyzzz ! just wanted to ask if this setup is a good one !

Blade : Stiga Allround Classic

FH : Xiom Vega Pro

BH : Xiom Vega Europe

I'm thinking of doing the order from TT11 for 76 Eur.

:) thnx appreciate any advice !!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is a decent setup. If you want a slightly more lively blade you should think about the: Stiga Allround Evolution.

Allround Classic is good but the Allround Evolution has a bit more kick while still having great control. The Allround Classic is a bit slow for the offensive shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
It is a decent setup. If you want a slightly more lively blade you should think about the: Stiga Allround Evolution.

Allround Classic is good but the Allround Evolution has a bit more kick while still having great control. The Allround Classic is a bit slow for the offensive shots.

The vega pro is out of stock in tt11
if u can suggest some rubbers some setups it would be cool :) !!! offensive player , loop , close -mid- distance ( i like playing far away from the table but racket is pre-assembled and whenever i go far it goes to the net or maybe i do smth wrong lol :p )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
yeah that sounds really solid- i've loved everything ive tried from xiom. if you like to play further away is the vega euro not lacking a bit of punch though? To be fair I dont have a ton of experience with vega euro and none at all with vega pro, but my favorite rubber i've ever played with is sigma 2 euro and (please correct me if i'm wrong, because I may be) it seems to have more gears than its vega counterpart, or at least higher top end spin and speed production. Tell me what you think though because i'm really enjoying playing around with different setups recently!

!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Hey guys i have question for you, what is best rubber on my forehand if i am playing with short pips on backhand ( like tang peng) only worse :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The vega pro is out of stock in tt11
if u can suggest some rubbers some setups it would be cool :) !!! offensive player , loop , close -mid- distance ( i like playing far away from the table but racket is pre-assembled and whenever i go far it goes to the net or maybe i do smth wrong lol :p )

If you want Vega Pro, why don't you just find out when they will get it back in stock?

I don't know that Vega Elite is a logical or sound replacement for Vega Pro. That would be switching from the hardest version to the softest.

Reactions: --Furry--
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
So my setupd is OK !

Blade : Stiga Allround Evolution

FH : Xiom Vega Pro

BH : Xiom Vega Europe

!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
I know I saw that :p !!! my fault but anyway i'll order these days cause a little busy so just asking about the setup!! thats Ok !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk