Who do you think will win the China Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 43 53.1%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Yan An

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Gao Ning

• Kim Min Seok

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
I think the Chinese Association should replace Zhang Jike with Fan Zhendong for the upcoming World-Cup. ML vs. FZD seems to be the much more exciting matchup as of now.

You never know with zjk.1 game he will play amazing eg the cttsl match against fzd. He smashed him 3-0.

Reactions: pong4lyfe
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
I think the Chinese Association should replace Zhang Jike with Fan Zhendong for the upcoming World-Cup. ML vs. FZD seems to be the much more exciting matchup as of now.
Just to make it exiting don't let ZJK to play at WC for the 3rd time? Are you serious? In 2012 they send ML instead of him. Last year Yan An went there. Now you want to send FZD instead of him and blow up the results of his hard work?

FZD has his chance to qualify at Asian Cup but missed it. And if FZD goes there i'm sure he will not be able to reach the final and there will not be a FZD vs ML final. He is mentally weak because he is young. Look at his match and WTTTC he was almost losing to WR100.

Anyway you don't want to see a ML vs ZJK match at the final of a major tournament for the first time?

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
You never know with zjk.1 game he will play amazing eg the cttsl match against fzd. He smashed him 3-0.
Yes he crashed FZD but FZD was playing terrible. ZJk was not playing his A game there. If you want to see his A game just watch his matches at WTTC. He played incredible!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
ZJK vs XX was not bad at all. ZJK played what was suppose to be a game against XX. We all know XX is very strong at his forehand and bit weaker on backhand. He tried his best to slow down the pace and win the game , he succeeded in 1st and 3rd game , but couldn't make it in the final. But i very much liked the way he played against XX. May be next , whatever the world might say ZJK is a man of steel.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
We have to accept the fact that top players do come and go.. due to injuries and personal priorities. Who knows maybe in a few months zjk start climbing up again and making 1 last galant stand.

Sent from my HTC One (M8) using Tapatalk

I wish Tokic did that. He deserves to be a higher ranking.

ZJK isn't done. He seemed like he wasn't trying. He will try.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I met Tokic during a tour.. he seems to be a nice guy very funny accomodating with strong personality..
Zjk- the way I see his attitude during a game, he start strong but the prob is every time an opponent starts "checking" his play and denying a point..then zjk motivation starts to come down till he play passive. That is a bad sign that a player is running out of options or should i say not trying to take a point.
Element of surprise in his game is not there anymore. He needs to add alil spice something new something diffrent, variations in attacking is very important- unpredictable.
Like Ma Long.. in just a few months he already evolved, his basic skills are perfect thats why he can create more creative shots now. Xu xin likewise. Fzd- young strong talented, guided by his senior team mates and coaches.. he picks up everything thats is good veryfast..given 2yrs more of maturity on his game..learning to control pressure and converting that to a motivation type of attitude then we will get to see him climbing more..

Sent from my HTC One (M8) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: agold