TableTennisDaily Equiptment List

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
There is no "top" just like there is no "best" equipment

Plus, there is already tons of threads regarding the "best" "top" blade, rubbers. Why create more?
Totally agree. Every equipment is the best if suits the players style. And because there is so many different styles every equipment is the best in its own way.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkky65
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
i dont think that will work cos everyone has their own likes.

For eg. A defender is not going to like a offensive++ blade,or a offensive player will never like a defensive blade.Plus there a personal preferences regarding rubbers.

We could sort it. Defensive, junk, offensive. Even by tensor, tacky, etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Maybe there is a wording change needed. What about most used? I edited that in as well.

I'm sure you ar the only forum member who has so much time on hand (being 12 years old)
you can do that and you can keep the database up to date.

I've seen some threads before, and its a nightmare to keep updated.
Good luck - you can start collecting the data :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Even then too,many arguments start by these kind of threads(noticed this from other similar threads)

so i think we shouldnt answer in these kinda threads.

Just let the kid do something, even if it is pointless, i'm sure he is very bored

But to be honest Agold, I think you spending some extra time studying or doing some physicals, and that will do better for the forum then this "most used" list.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha, I am the epitome of two wing looping in Ur face attack first wannabe, yet I post at OOAK. That site isn't only for LP, even if 90% of them wield LP, MP SP or Anti.

Just subtly telling Agold to watch what he calls "junk" as some old fogies (an a few young whupprsnappers) would get in hiz grill just a little...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Haha, I am the epitome of two wing looping in Ur face attack first wannabe, yet I post at OOAK. That site isn't only for LP, even if 90% of them wield LP, MP SP or Anti.

Just subtly telling Agold to watch what he calls "junk" as some old fogies (an a few young whupprsnappers) would get in hiz grill just a little...

I just couldn't think of another overarching word for pips no spin an other rubbers like that. I don't believe that it is easier to play with pips or anything like that.

There are 3 or 4 players with short pips and only 1 with long at my club. Don't really know them well.