TableTennisDaily Web App on Mobile

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have a question. When I hit the "regular site" button or whatever, I went to the old site. Is there a way to go back? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Yeah sure, if you click at the bottom in the footer there is text link which says, TableTennisDaily Mobile. Click this and you will be taken back to the mobile site.

Reactions: agold
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
New updates have been made to the TableTennisDaily mobile web app. A whole transformation of colours has been changed, and you can now like users posts on mobile.

How you finding it guys?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Mobile version is very smooth and user friendly...only one question...why is there no link for live streaming?

Great to hear! Good question, we didnt enable this feature as the ITTF Live Streaming does not work on mobile browsers. Did the stream work on yours before?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Great to hear! Good question, we didnt enable this feature as the ITTF Live Streaming does not work on mobile browsers. Did the stream work on yours before?
Actually...i didnt tried it bfore...was inquisitive as you guys did a brilliant job so why that was left...now it looks like ittf tv doesnt support the mobile devices...neways till the support comes laptops and desktops seldom going extict...once again...great job on the mobile version.[emoji106] [emoji4]

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Actually...i didnt tried it bfore...was inquisitive as you guys did a brilliant job so why that was left...now it looks like ittf tv doesnt support the mobile devices...neways till the support comes laptops and desktops seldom going extict...once again...great job on the mobile version.[emoji106] [emoji4]

I totally agree with you @Rajd We have made this decision with TTD and co as over 40% of TableTennisDaily user visits are now mobile. So we feel a great experience for users on mobile is important. The mobile web app doesn't include all features the laptop version has however it supplies the major ones.