• Jung Youngsik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Here we go again.. There was a lot of discussions like this and if you watch closely and follow all the rules, all profesionals do something ilegal
I know, but i don't think that should be taken that stoically. "Everyone does it, so will I".
I think that umpires should take more responsibility and have the guts to take measures in high level matches. Because it makes players who play according to rules stupid. And why are there rules on the first place if it is considered normal to break them?

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
i really have to change my opinion on fang bo.In the beginning i never thought he would even reach 1/2 finals,but he played really well.

well done to him,and especially Xu Xin who broke a record by winning the open twice in a row.

Why did you have bad opinion about him? He was one of the most talented chinese youngsters, but he had really a lot of problems with injuries, but he has already beaten Xu Xin this year in CSL, and before few years he had beaten Timo Boll and many others.. He has also won the Austrian Open 2013., beating CCY in semis and Hao Shuai in finals.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Why did you have bad opinion about him? He was one of the most talented chinese youngsters, but he had really a lot of problems with injuries, but he has already beaten Xu Xin this year in CSL, and before few years he had beaten Timo Boll and many others.. He has also won the Austrian Open 2013., beating CCY in semis and Hao Shuai in finals.

I didnt have a bad opinion about him,i just never thought he would do so well considering the other top seeds.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
I know, but i don't think that should be taken that stoically. "Everyone does it, so will I".
I think that umpires should take more responsibility and have the guts to take measures in high level matches. Because it makes players who play according to rules stupid. And why are there rules on the first place if it is considered normal to break them?
The problem is that the rules doesn't have a certain way to know the serve was legal or not.

For example no one can toss the ball straight up. It sometime goes into the body of the player without the player wanting it.
Also players must toss the ball at least 15 CM but no one can clearly see it is tossed enough high or not.
Another thing is hiding the contact of the ball with the bat. Umpire is not in a good position to see it is hide or not.

As you see it is not possible to follow the rules completely. But still umpires do their bests to do this.

Reactions: MDanielCRO
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
What's up with the Chinese shirts? I've noticed that, in the last few tournaments, they have some kind of sticker on their backs covering up something. Any idea what that could be?

I noticed this as well. I thought maybe it is a past tourney shirt, and they are covering the name up?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
It is a brand of liquor so I guess there may be new rules against its advertisement.

Attachments

• Ma Long Shirt.jpg
    Ma Long Shirt.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 133
  • WLY.jpg
    WLY.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 114