Football World Cup 2014 - Who do you support?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
it seems that Germany and Dutch are the only two who can have equal battle against Brazil and Argentina. Speaking of the theory somebody proposed above regarding to Brazil win, I highly doubt it. Its true that Brazilian dun want this world cup and any another international events held in their country, then any theory against their national team is possible to be... "created". Furthermore, after watching Brazil vs. Mexico match, I am even more sure there is no setup or whatever favor for Brazil win, of course some mistakes during the match which a bit favor to the hosting nation always happen in the history of world cup (look back Korea-Japan 2002).

Personally I am rooting for England even though I speak no English but rather randomly mixed English haha

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Did Germany play vs the Brasil National team, or did they play vs the children that team walked out of the tunnel and posed for pics with?

I would really love to see Germany vs Holland.

However, Argentina has to my disappointment made it every time I was against them. I do not like that squad or Italia's squad. They gripe and act too much. Let the captain do the griping I say and let your game do the talking.

This user has no status.
I'm half italian and half argentinean lol and I must say that neither I like Italian team. They really didn't fight at all against Uruguay and it was like if only our goalkeeper wanted to win. Others were walking in the field like sheep.

Up! Argentina beat Netherlands at penalty kicks! Now they've earned a place in the finals!

Last edited: