Best Donic Bluefire

This user has no status.
I currently use donic bluefire m3 on the forehand and m1 on the backhand. I prefer m3 because it can generate more spin. I'm thinking of replacing my m1 with m3 as its almost dead. However i wondering if donic bluefire jp01 or jp03 was better for generating spin and wanted to know peoples opinions on them if they've tried it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
JP01 is a very touchy spinny rubber and combines good pace with excellent control, you could almost say it adds the Mizutani effect to your game. It has more porous sponge so it gives it a bigger arc effect, that means you can produce heavy topspin and high arc attacking strokes. The JP01 has a firmer sponge than JP03 so it is a bit faster, whereas the JP03 can generate a little more spin and has better control as the ball sinks into the sponge a bit more.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Actually, I'm not a good reviewer.
I don't think there is the big difference between JP 01 & JP 01 turbo.
For me is very easy to play almost on every aspect of the game with that rubbers especially on the blade that i have (Waldner Legend Carbon).
With JP 03 before it wasn't fast enough, with JP 01 turbo it's almost perfect.
I was planning to get regular JP 01, but got discount from tt11 for JP 01 turbo, so I've got turbo.

Last edited:
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
I switched to Donic Bluefire M2 on my forehand after playing almost seven years with Sonex JP Gold and Coppa Series (i.e. Coppa Gold and Coppa Platin) on both sides. I must say that using Donic Bluefire M2 on forehand was nightmare initially. I found it really difficult to adjust and always doubted my setup. However, with patience and practice, I have started appreciating Bluefire M2. I find it very good in terms of control, speed and spin. However, you cannot take the ball late with this rubber. Especially, if you want to loop underspin balls. So in a way it is good since it is forcing me to catch the ball early.

I would also like to say that each of the rubbers is good, it is more in our mind and also how many quality hours we put in our practice.