All great tibhar tutorials in one thread

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
These were the best ever. I just wish I spoke every language haha :). Will you upload them or are we supposed to our YouTube links in this thread? Thanks

Abe, what's wrong with learning sum German? haha.

My first time there in Germay, I was there three years and didn't learn a lick my first two years, until my wife started to nag the daylights outta me so I could talk to the sellers in the market to get discounts there. After 4 semesters of night school, I learned enough to be functional if I had to live there without English. Give it a shot when you get to high school. You gotta take a language course anyway, right? (Haha, I chose French back then 'cause it sounded really coo. I wanted to be a European based French-speaking pimp-player, but the Army wrecked all my dreams!)

I actually like the German they use in these vids. They are not babying you, but it isn't impossible clearly understand it.

There is something about the sometimes harsh or clear/sharp tones used in everyday expressions in both Korean and German that requires ZERO cursing to get the point across that you are serious and mean business. In American English, you sound very silly trying to talk sternly to someone without using a bad curse word every third word. That is why I think both languages are mondo cool. Work on learning German though, trying to learn Korean by Urself is next to mission impossible, even rough to learn even full time in school. It takes too long just to say stuff properly without sticking Ur foot deep in ur mouth. With German, you can almost immediately be trucking like a motor scooter so much stuff is similar in concept to English with some minor re-working.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Abe, what's wrong with learning sum German? haha.

My first time there in Germay, I was there three years and didn't learn a lick my first two years, until my wife started to nag the daylights outta me so I could talk to the sellers in the market to get discounts there. After 4 semesters of night school, I learned enough to be functional if I had to live there without English. Give it a shot when you get to high school. You gotta take a language course anyway, right? (Haha, I chose French back then 'cause it sounded really coo. I wanted to be a European based French-speaking pimp-player, but the Army wrecked all my dreams!)

I actually like the German they use in these vids. They are not babying you, but it isn't impossible clearly understand it.

There is something about the sometimes harsh or clear/sharp tones used in everyday expressions in both Korean and German that requires ZERO cursing to get the point across that you are serious and mean business. In American English, you sound very silly trying to talk sternly to someone without using a bad curse word every third word. That is why I think both languages are mondo cool. Work on learning German though, trying to learn Korean by Urself is next to mission impossible, even rough to learn even full time in school. It takes too long just to say stuff properly without sticking Ur foot deep in ur mouth. With German, you can almost immediately be trucking like a motor scooter so much stuff is similar in concept to English with some minor re-working.

First I want to learn manderin. I just need to free up some time :)

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I was in Franken the first time (Ansbach) then another time in Hessen (aber bin ich kein Hesse haha). I call Wiesbaden my adopted hometown. Great city.

I just visited Wiesbaden last month, (after being gone a decade !!) I might have put up some pics (like my Hiedleberg visit) in "New Volvo" thread, but checkout my FB page I put up a hundred pics there.

Reactions: Raptor