Falco and tuning H3

This user has no status.
Hi guys, just purchased some Falco Tempo Long Booster and a sheet of H3. It arrived in the mail today. I have already applied one layer of the booster to the sponge I now have to wait 12hrs before applying another layer. I will let you guys know how well this stuff softens the sponge up. If it does then I can longer justify purchasing T05 FX for $75 AUD

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
I added another layer and the sponge is still like concrete, I am going to apply another layer tomorrow after that I don't know what I'm going to do. I am at a loss if this doesn't work... :(

Well, I don't think that's a good idea (you did it already, so...). If you overboost the H3 it might get mushy and have a very low arc. Hard sponge doesn't mean that it don't have more spring. I only boosted H3 Neo and normal Skyline 2. Skyline 2 was a brick, the H3 Neo had some spring. I think being a brick is a normal state for non-neo versions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Depending on how much booster you used, it will take 2-4 weeks for the sponge to be harder again.

This is also my experience. I was a bit too generous with Falco Long on my first sheet of H3 (non Neo) and it took a good 3 weeks until I was able to glue it to the blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I've reboosted an H3Neo with falco long. But now it feels quite mushy / too soft.
Is there any chance that the rubber will recover and will get harder after the booster is gone? How long will it take?
Or is the rubber detroyed for all times?

Hey amoc, would you mind creating a new thread of your own next time pls instead of playing the necromancer and make people like ajtatosmano2 answer to 4 year old questions where the OP wasn´t online for years??

to your question: hayell no, maybe a Little but not much. how do you expect that to happen? Oil doesn´t evaporate like water