Post New Discussion

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
OK guys, lately i've had a lot of people asking me how to 'post a thread'.

Here's how :)

If you click forum, you will see the latest stats from each of the forum sections such as General Discussion On Table Tennis, TTD Pro Player Interviews, Table Tennis Tournaments, Equipment and a lot more. Posting your thread in the correct category is best so the site is categorised.

The example i'm showing is posting a topic in the Gerneral Discussion Forum section. Look at the picture below. If you would like to post a discussion in the inteviews section for example. Click Interviews forum and than click 'Post New Discussion' there :)

Step 1

postt1.jpg

Step 2

postt2.jpg

Step 3

postt3.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Can anyone of you tell me from where i can have these sheets Donic acuda S1 turbo and Buterfly Tenergy 05

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Hello everybody.....I'm from malaysia...really new here....anyway this site isa very usefull...thank's

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Hi everyone,
I noticed that you are really a prominent Blogging community and I was wondering if you can give us your feedback (and possibly use) a new platform that we built which is about an easy new social Blogging concept. Would you be interested in checking it out? We would really appreciate that.