Jul 2014
i think Primorac Carbon will be quite different from Stiga Rosewood NCT V
much more stiff
very fast, maybe too fast to control your shots
and it's similar to BTY Gergely
i guess most rubbers can fit it, including pips

Reactions: michiy
This user has no status.
A friend of mine uses one, and is pretty fast even compared to other Carbon blades (I have a Viscaria Light). From my perspective, due to nature of all-wood blades you will miss the good dwell time it provides when looping backspin and topspin-topspin rallies.

For me I had to adjust a lot when transitioning from my Clipper to my Viscaria, my strokes had to be much more "precise" and fast to compensate the lower dwell time. But with the Viscaria my short-game (short pushes, flicks and chiquitas) improved a lot.

You can just keep your Rosewood, and switch back and forth blade to train and fix specific aspects of your game. That's what I do...

This user has no status.
i think Primorac Carbon will be quite different from Stiga Rosewood NCT V
much more stiff
very fast, maybe too fast to control your shots
and it's similar to BTY Gergely
i guess most rubbers can fit it, including pips

Thank you for this quick cmparison,hmm you think tenergy will be a good pair for primorac? Thanks!

This user has no status.
A friend of mine uses one, and is pretty fast even compared to other Carbon blades (I have a Viscaria Light). From my perspective, due to nature of all-wood blades you will miss the good dwell time it provides when looping backspin and topspin-topspin rallies.

For me I had to adjust a lot when transitioning from my Clipper to my Viscaria, my strokes had to be much more "precise" and fast to compensate the lower dwell time. But with the Viscaria my short-game (short pushes, flicks and chiquitas) improved a lot.

You can just keep your Rosewood, and switch back and forth blade to train and fix specific aspects of your game. That's what I do...

Thanks for your feedback mate, but do you think that primorac carbon has more control and speed than rosewood? Thanks!

This user has no status.
Primorac Carbon is not so bad for a carbon blade. Yes, it is sold OFF or low OFF+ speed class, but it works.

Omega II is got to be the absolute WORST rubber for high humidity conditions. If you like t hit thorugh te ball, you will LOVE Primorac Carbon and Omega II.

Okay sir. Aprreciate it :) Do you think tenergy will fit primorac? :) Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
As for rubbers, anything works. I have friends who play this blade with soft rubbers (Genius Sound and Vega Europe respectively). The harder the rubbers, the more complex the playing gets, but there are also players who can handle two tenergy05 or bluefire M1 for that matter. The most complex combination I tried was two Joola select rubbers with 50 degree sponge, but due to the soft nature of the topsheet this was controllable. Anything around 45 degrees should give you a good starting point (Victas v01 stiff, Joola Maxxx 450 or the likes)

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Primorac Carbon is not so bad for a carbon blade. Yes, it is sold OFF or low OFF+ speed class, but it works.

Omega II is got to be the absolute WORST rubber for high humidity conditions. If you like t hit thorugh te ball, you will LOVE Primorac Carbon and Omega II.

I would say it's completely off+, because it's one of the fastest blades from butterfly. In comparison to TB ALC it's a real rocket.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The PC I have is maybe one step above TBS and TBS is dead center OFF for most batches. The PC does have a lot more pop away from the table and that is why many of the old-school 40 yr old + Div 1 national crowd likes that blade.

T05 will fit it like a glove, but then again, T05 works well on FH wing with just about any blade.

The PC and the Schlager Carbon are favorites for the classic close to the table hit fast FH drive only beginning learning crowd in Korea. With a firm sponge control rubber (like Yasaka Extend HS) it is a FH drive to FH drive landing machine.

Korean newbies who do not even have 4 months of 3x a week 20 minutes lessons can hit hundreds in a row parked close to the table and seem to never miss. PC and SC are great blades for that style.

With T05, you can loop.

Speed is a subjective thing and so is control. I once played with a club owner's BTY Amulart (supposed to be OFF++) with T05 on FH, it felt like a continuous loop control bat.

I once tried Rasant on a TBS wasn't impressed with it, thought it average, slapped it on a flexy wood OFF- bat and MAN, that thing was a spinny ROCKET on counterloops and fast loops off underspin.

Sometimes you just gotta try it out yourself. I still think Omega II is utter rubbish in humidity, but during spring and fall on a Korean dude's OFF bat, that thing sure makes the ball fly.

This user has no status.
Thanks for your feedback mate, but do you think that primorac carbon has more control and speed than rosewood? Thanks!

When testing out the Primorac compared to my Clipper, the Primorac definitively is faster and has less control. Even with less control is weird how this friend of mine blocks so consistently at mid-far distance.