Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
It would be great if you tried with both balls Dan, even if it's only a little bit of insight, since most of us will be using the old balls for a while before the new ones.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I have tested the new Airoc rubber (medium) and I didn't like it at all. Way to mushy sponge. And I find it very inconsistent and also hard to play slow spinny fh loop with it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I have tested the new Airoc rubber (medium) and I didn't like it at all. Way to mushy sponge. And I find it very inconsistent and also hard to play slow spinny fh loop with it.

What blade is it on for the mushy feel? I have it as RPB on Intensity Carbon. It does not excelled in any department but nothing bad either. It is grippy and high throw which suits the new ball very well. I have JP01 Turbo for FH and both rubbers has about the exact same feel and bounce. Only JP has more natural throw and power.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
What blade is it on for the mushy feel? I have it as RPB on Intensity Carbon. It does not excelled in any department but nothing bad either. It is grippy and high throw which suits the new ball very well. I have JP01 Turbo for FH and both rubbers has about the exact same feel and bounce. Only JP has more natural throw and power.

I tried it on a Viscaria, something is very strange with the new Airoc rubber. I felt it had to soft(or more mushy) sponge even for a medium and very inconsistent play like in sometimes it just died even if you get a good hit. And also kinda hard to glue because it had a inward(?) curl! Will be interesting to see Dan's review coming up if it was just my Airoc rubber that was this bad.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Maybe it's not glued to the blade entirely?
I had this with my Baracuda that also had an inwards curl so I had to reglue it so no part came loose from the blade.

Nah I'm pretty sure it was glued on ok, I even tried the rubber on my other blade, rosewood 7, to make sure it was not a bad combo with my viscaria blade. But it didn't help much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Tried many rubbers in the past, happy with Calibra Sound and Calibra LT Plus on Joola Wing Passion Extreme. Really disappointed with Calibra Tour S, lacked grip and speed.Where does Airoc M sit amongst these rubbers? Is it worth a try?

says Stronger in 2023 🥳
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
Aug 2014
Testing the AIROC M

Hi
has anybody testet the new stiga rubbers?

please report about the rubbers.

Hello everyone:

I am testing the Stiga AIROC M from 1 month ago. I am a left-handed player, and i have as blade a Stiga Ebenholz "PENHOLDER", and using 2 Stiga AIROC M. My first impression was a terrible deception. The rubbers are very heavy, great control, and for me very poor in power and spin.

I have tried all the rubbers of Stiga during some years, But this rubber, with both balls, not working for me and my game.
If you are looking for power, please, don´t throw your money with this rubber.

For spin and power, with my blade or my old blade Stiga Carbo Oversize, have a great ally with Calibra LT, and Calibra Tour.
Best Regards from Chile.