Super-p 40+

This user has no status.
3 out of 5 rating for SUPER-P 40+

I trained with these balls for a few weeks and have used them in one competition. They are the best plastic ball I have used so far. There is still issues surrounding the ball. They break far more often and the balls are not always consistent in a pack. They 'fly' much better than the other plastic balls I have played with though. So I will continue to use them until a better alternative comes along.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
2 out of 5 rating for SUPER-P 40+

Not much of a fan of the Joola Super P ball. They break frequently and feel a little slower than some of the other plastic balls. Let's be honest, all of the plastic balls are fairly terrible at the moment so it's hard to give a good review. Joola are probably in the bottom half in terms of performance and quality. I have trained and competed with a wide range of plastic balls and Joola are probably one of the ones which need most improvement.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 9 reviews
2 out of 5 rating for SUPER-P 40+

I have trained with this ball for a few practices and I had to change ball way to often because of the poor quality. The roundness was okay I but it's not fun when the ball breaks to easy. Compared to other plastic balls I think this one is the slowest I have tried. I give the Joola super-p 40+ 2/5 stars.

Reactions: Flash Gordon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 11 reviews

I used this ball during a tournament and 3 broke. This upset my game as you keep thinking is the ball broke or is it going to crack whilst hitting the ball because their not durable. One thing I did like when they were okay was rallying. They seemed to have a very consistent bounce and I felt the rallies were longer which is good for spectators. However just the consistency of the ball needs to be improved.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews

It should be good for training conditions. Meets the dimensions as required by ITTF. Cracks easily after 2 or 3 days. Spin quality is average but fell and lift while looping is below average

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 11 reviews
1 out of 5 rating for SUPER-P 40+

I only used the ball when it came out in 2014 or 2015 so they might have changed it a lot. But at the time the balls easily broke. They also weren't round at all and felt like some cheap pice of plastic. They were also very slow