I'm not saying it, but I'm thinking it.

This user has no status.
I get your point but why an athlete of table tennis starts using clenbuterol which is mostly used by bodybuilders in order to burn fat fast and maintain muscle mass. It is most likely that he ate contaminated meat because clenbuterol is also used in animals for the same reasons (retain muscle mass and less fat in the product)

Liu guoliang was also found guilty of epitestosterone (1999 after his wttc win) and after two random tests made, he was found again with high levels of epitestosterone above the limit. After some lab analysis it was found that this "Drug" was naturally produced by his body and that there was noway that he used epitestosterone from an external source (pill/injection). Same case for theodoros zagorakis the team captain of greece in 2004, his body naturally produced more testosterone than permitted and he was also found not guilty after tests

Well... you just had to rain on my parade with your sensibility, insight and factual evidences, didn't you.. How do I argue against logic? I don't work for Fox news...

This user has no status.
And no matter what happens, many will believe it which was probably the intent of the person making the statement, hypothetically of course.

To fling accusations against somebody, no matter how preposterous will always be detrimental. I had sincerely hoped the viewers here are sensible enough to discern this, and not take what I say too seriously. At the very least, people should consider ALL of the solid evidences supported by some very knowledgeable people here to contradict my paranoid claims.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
fais, since you are in Dallas area, you ought to lookup Brandon Gardner, USATT 2200ish who would play Div 1 city if in Korea, he even does weight workouts, does TT workouts, is a soccer ref, and if you look at him, he appears string bean thin. Some can grow early, some can grow late. I remember I had huge hamstrings when I was 15 compared to the rest of my body. I think Regan was just in hiz 1st term back then, maybe it was around the time he got shot.