Techno Power Contact

5 out of 5 rating for Techno Power Contact

I've been playing with this blade for a few years now, and with several different rubbers. I've tried it with Tibhar Rapid, Rapid Soft, Aurus Soft, Andro Good, Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft and Victas VJ>07 Regular. I've just bought a long pimple rubber for the backhand side, but couldn't test it due to lockdown here in Belgium.
The forehand side of the blade gives a little more speed than the backhand side, without it being a rocket launcher. The backhand is more used for controlling the ball or creating more spin with a pimple-in rubber. As for pimples-out, I can't give much information about this, since I didn't play enough with that type of rubber. The balsa core gives the blade a lightweight feel, which I really like. It also gives a huge amount of control on the ball, on both sides of the blade.
Even though the core of it is balsa, I've had both my Techno Power Contacts fall on multiple occasions and even get whacked against the table, and they never broke.
Last plus side of this blade is its price. Here in Belgium, it's priced at 35€, with a really great quality, feel, and durability.