Old Chinese Man playing table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You know when they say any old man you meet in China can likely beat your national table tennis champion?
Well, here is Jin Ke, retired Admiral of the Chinese Navy

Now have you guys noticed the Chinese Womens A team training in the background?
This female player is Wang Xuan, a member of the Chinese Womens A Team :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
You know when they say any old man you meet in China can likely beat your national table tennis champion?
Well, here is Jin Ke, retired Admiral of the Chinese Navy

Now have you guys noticed the Chinese Womens A team training in the background?
This female player is Wang Xuan, a member of the Chinese Womens A Team :)

Wow, thats all I can say! He is very good for an admiral, old man, he is just super good full stop! Am I right to assume short pimples? He has very steady defense

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
He is beautiful to watch. That traditional penhold backhand that he has is awesome and his forehand is killer.

Yeah, not often to see tradtional backhand smash like that, espeically with old school short pips

He retired last year, and he said he will be playing table tennis for the rest of his life!!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
That is impressive! He must have had much time to practice in the navy ;)

I did some research, he went through the TT school system and only joined the navy at age 18.
But that is like 40 odd years ago, so he had good foundation, he did represent the navy in many club tournaments
But to remain fit at age 60+, sure is a rare situation.

Not to mention playing against a player that can be easily ranked in the womens top 50 in the world (if given the oppurtunity).
Heard from mates that he visited Northern California and also gave a lot of people some beatings there.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I did some research, he went through the TT school system and only joined the navy at age 18.
But that is like 40 odd years ago, so he had good foundation, he did represent the navy in many club tournaments
But to remain fit at age 60+, sure is a rare situation.

Not to mention playing against a player that can be easily ranked in the womens top 50 in the world (if given the oppurtunity).
Heard from mates that he visited Northern California and also gave a lot of people some beatings there.

He is truly amazing. At 60+ to be playing like that is awesome.