What do you think about Donic Acuda?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Read 4 reviews
He probbably think on forehand and backhand side :D
And about rubbers-i used s1 turbo and i can tell you if you are off type of player and if you have fast blade speed would be unbeliveble.Rubber have amazing speed and great spin,control is ok but just ok because it is a tensor rubber,butt overall rubber is fantastic and if i ever could i would buy it :D

This user has no status.
it depends on the blade, if you use a fast blade you might find the S1 turbo too fast (well i did and i used it on a Donic Epox Carbotec) as said before, great speed, but still enough spin and control during open-ups. I personaly love the S3 on backhand great spin and catapult effect but without the huge arc from say bluefire, more straightforward. It certainly does lack some speed when you smash with it, but it's the slowest rubber in the series for something, not that it's a slow rubber btw

This user has no status.
Hi guys, sorry but in Portugal we say "left" and "right" ahahah sry
I use a Samsonov Alpha blade it is not that fast so it will probably have a great balance between spin speed and control.
I'm more like a topspin and sidepin player but basically i balance between an offensive and allround plays
Thank you all for your opinions, they were a great help believe me!! Thanks