Table Tennis in PRAGUE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Hello! I am living in Prague. I am member of club TTC Elliza Praha, which is one of the best here. But I am afraid we are opened from September. Are you going to be there then?
You can post me PM if you want to know more...

Hi, Alex. I just arrive at Prague, want to know to how to find good place to play pingpong. I saw your reply here. And I want to ask how to play in " TTC Eliza " ?

About my level, I should be a middle level as an ametur in our Chinese standard. BTW, my USA score is 1922.

This user has no status.
Hi, Alex. I just arrive at Prague, want to know to how to find good place to play pingpong. I saw your reply here. And I want to ask how to play in " TTC Eliza " ?

About my level, I should be a middle level as an ametur in our Chinese standard. BTW, my USA score is 1922.
Hi!
I'd be definitely glad if you can turn up here. Are looking for a club to play for some longer period of time or just to go and play few times?
In Prague there are many clubs among those for example El ?ino Praha, AC Sparta Praha and TTC Elliza Praha and lot of other clubs or places where you can just play ping pong.

I'd like to see you at our club, TTC Elizza Praha (http://www.elizza.cz/ttc.htm)
The official opening times for public are just Wednesdays 15-21pm and Sundays 15-18 and you can definitely turn up at this times, unless there is some tournament or other special event. It is also possible to come other days, but should arrange that with our manager, because there are other training sessions. I think there is some space Fridays from 15.00 or 16.30 till 20.00.

For the first time you could go here with me and I can introduce you to other players in order to find you an ideal sparing :) I'm might not be that good for you (we'll see :) ) so there will some better players to play with.
In case you would like to arrange our ask anything, sent me a pm or an email ([email protected]) and we'll certainly work something out.
I'd love to meet you in Prague :D
See you,
Alex

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk