Review Request: The classics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
I really like TTD's review system but a lot of developing players would prefer to use slower rubbers to improve their skills and correct their technique. I would love to see reviews of Sriver, Mark V and perhaps also Donic Baracuda as these rubbers are used by players who are either not very experienced or want more control. They are also very popular rubbers as both Mark V and Baracuda have more than 100 ratings on Tabletennisdb.com and Mark V has the second highest number of users (after Tenergy 05) on that website.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi @Anchorschmidt

This is a great idea, we are planning to review these type of rubbers/blades in the the future. Perhaps we could do a review with 3 old classics in the one video. That would good. This week we will be launching to new reviews, keep an eye out for them :)

This user has no status.
I really like TTD's review system but a lot of developing players would prefer to use slower rubbers to improve their skills and correct their technique. I would love to see reviews of Sriver, Mark V and perhaps also Donic Baracuda as these rubbers are used by players who are either not very experienced or want more control. They are also very popular rubbers as both Mark V and Baracuda have more than 100 ratings on Tabletennisdb.com and Mark V has the second highest number of users (after Tenergy 05) on that website.

Baracuda is a classic rubber? Since when?