STIGA President Mats Bandstigen does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
I noticed on STIGA's Facebook that their President and CEO made the IceBucketChallenge. I think it's great! I really appreciate when CEO's do ordinary stuff. Really shows that everyone is human and that everyone can have a good bit of fun.

I only wish my boss was that cool and down to earth.

Good Job STIGA!

Here you can watch it.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Agree entirely about CEOs / MDs showing their human side, it is good to see and always appreciated. But does anyone really give a rat's about the ice bucket challenge ??

I think it's a good deed nevertheless. If it makes people more aware of ALS, it will in the long run make countries support the scientists and give them more money to do research.

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
I think it's a good deed nevertheless. If it makes people more aware of ALS, it will in the long run make countries support the scientists and give them more money to do research.

It was great when it started, think it's gone on a bit too long now. Getting a little fed up with videos of macho gimps throwing cold water over themselves - perhaps I should stay off Facebook ! I do rather like that meme with the little African kid saying "So, let me me get this straight - you waste clean water as a challenge, in order to avoid raising money for charity ?"